Dangerous Games are Deadly(5)

What? They are! 

Grian POV

     My stomach growled. Oof, I didn't eat anything since breakfast! I looked up. It was midnight. I probably should grab a bite. 

     I went inside and looked at my fridge. Maybe some chicken? I didn't have chicken for a long time. I have a chicken. Perfect! 

     I pop the thing in the oven. How long do I cook it for again? I had no idea. Oh well. I left it in for awhile, then took it out. 

     The moment of truth. I took a bite. Oh it's terrible. Oh it's so bad. This is definitely not cooked enough. I swallowed the bite and put it down. Yuck. I'm just gonna get some leftovers. I walk back to the fridge. My stomach hurt. What was that they said about raw chicken? I couldn't remember. Oh well. It can't be that bad. 

     It was that bad. I could barely move. I should have spit it out. . . Why didn't I spit it out? My stomach felt like someone turned it inside out. Suddenly, I couldn't breath. Whats happening? My throat was blocked. I'm choking on my tongue. Came the sudden horrifying realization. What would you do, if you were dying and you couldn't do anything about it. My communicator! If I can reach it, I can call for help! 

     It was too late. I couldn't move. I was slipping from life. I don't want to die. . .was my last thought before everything faded into oblivion. 

Do you want to know the other ways I could have killed him? 

Too bad, I'm telling you anyway. 

1. He was testing the fall trap for Mumbo, but he forgot to place the water down and he fell to his death. 

2. He was digging the hole, but he fell into lava. 

3. He was too busy writing in his diary that he didn't notice that a creeper snuck up behind him. 

4. A few hermits snuck up on him and scared him, not realizing how jumpy he was, giving him a heart attack. 

5. He could've passed out from exhaustion and fell off the side of the building. 

6. He flew back to get a better look at his base, but his elytra broke and he fell to his death. 

7. He accidentally poisoned himself by adding way too much of a few certain spices and died. 

8. The one I used. 

I kinda felt bad so I just let you have those chapters. Sorry not sorry!