1

Because I know that some people don't read the description I will put my warnings here too :)

The first and most obvious one is violence. There is also swearing.And this is my attempt at keeping it more accurate to the time period so some content may be offensive to LGBTQ members, women, and people of varying skin colors other than white.If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics, please just don't read.

(Reader POV)

I wake up to the sudden screeching of my alarm going off. With a sigh I turn it off and get up. Time to start yet another year of school. Slowly, I begin my morning routine and get ready for the day, trying my best to emotionally prepare myself for a mentally draining experience. One more year. Just one more then it's over. I'll never have to see those assholes again after this year. I just need to get a job to get money to get out the moment I graduate. I smile as I pull my shoes knowing that the end is in sight and I can place the past in the past.

"Y/N!" My mother calls from her bedroom, "Are you still here honey?"

My small smile instantly disappears, "Yeah mom."

I hear her footsteps stomping quickly down the stairs as he approaches me with a huge smile on her face, "First day of senior year! Aren't you excited? You finally made it!"

"Totally." I forced a smile despite my anger towards her comment of 'you finally made it.'

She quickly hugs me then looks at me, "Okay honey, I have a challenge for you this week!" I mentally roll my eyes, "So, I want you to try talking to at least a few people.. Who knows, maybe you'll find someone who you have stuff in common with!"

I sigh, "Okay mom..." I look at the clock on the wall, "Oh, I have to go." I jump up and head to the door grabbing my school bag and car keys on the way, "Love you Mom!"

"Love you too honey! Have a good day!"

I quickly rushed out the door to my car, jumping inside, "Imagine being 19 and still in fucking highschool." I grumble to myself as I start the car. For a second I glance back at the house. I need a job, I need to get out of here, but I can worry about that after school and with that I pull out of the driveway.

///

After a rough first day back to school I sit in my car alone in silence, thinking. I need to apply for a job... Have I seen any places hiring recently? A shiver glides down my spine at the sudden memory that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is hiring... There have been a lot of rumors going around that children keep going missing there... I sigh, it's not exactly something I want to associate myself with but I need a job if I want to get away from here.

I take a deep breath and start my car. I guess I know where I'm going...