5

(Reader's POV)

I drive around for a few hours before I remember I don't actually have anywhere to go. I just decided to drive back to the pizzeria, I can park in the parking lot and sleep in my car.

Once parked I turn my car off and rest my head on my steering wheel, closing my eyes.

A few minutes later I awoke to someone tapping on the car window. I look up groggily seeing William standing outside my car. I open the car door to talk to him, "What do you want murder man?"

He rolls his eyes, "I thought you said you were going home, Darling."

I nod slowly, "I did go home, but then I got into a fight with my mother... And I left." I chuckle, "But I don't exactly have enough money to stay anywhere, so I guess I'm going to live in my car."

"You could stay with me." William suggested.

I shake my head, "I don't want to be a burden Mr. Afton..."

"Oh, nonsense dear, you wouldn't be any more of a burden then my kids, and please, call me Will, or William."

I shrug, "Whatever you say, murder man."

He sighs for a second then smiles, "You could ride with me and leave your car here locked up."

I shake my head, "Nope, I ain't riding with you murder man, and I'm certainly not leaving my car. I need it. No, I'll follow you."

He shrugs but doesn't argue with me, "Alright dear." and with that he walks over to his car on the other side of the parking lot.

After driving for a little while in front of me he pulls into the driveway of a decent sized house with a well kept exterior. I pull my car up beside his and turn off my car. William is already out of his car waiting for me. I reach into the backseat and grab my bag of stuff then climb out of the car, locking it.

I walk up to William who has a large smile on his face, "It seems almost as if you've been planning to leave your mother for a long time." he says, pointing to my bag.

I shrug, "Doesn't hurt to be prepared."

With that he guides me to the door and opens it, insisting that I go in first. I nervously shuffle through the door just far enough to let Will walk in behind me and close the door. I look around and notice the small children sitting on the couch watching cartoons who look up at me and their father.

The little girl jumps up and runs to William, "DADDY!" she screeches excitedly, giving him a hug.

Will chuckles a little, "Hello Elizabeth."

The little boy who was also on the couch shyly shuffled over, a plush version of Fredbear held tightly in his small arms, "W-who are you...?" he asked, pointing at me. Elizabeth then also looks at me, confused but still looking excited.

"I- I-"

"This is Miss Y/N, she's staying with us for a little while." William interrupts me, I nod, partly grateful that he helped me.

The little girl squeals excitedly, putting her hand out for me to shake, "I'm Elizabeth!!" she then points to the little boy with the plush, "That's Evan! He's kinda shy though.."

William frowns, "Where's Michael?"

Elizabeth shrugs, "I dunno daddy, probably in his room doing whatever boring stuff he does."

William grumbles something under his breath then walks over to the flight of stairs near the living room, as Will does that Evan approaches me, "Hi.."

I silently wave then Will starts yelling up the stairs, "MICHAEL! GET DOWNSTAIRS!"

Suddenly I see a grumpy boy, the oldest of the three, sulking down the stairs. "Yes Father?"

Will sighs, "How many times have I told you not to leave Liz and Evan downstairs alone?"

The boy opens his mouth to respond but gets interrupted by Will, "Whatever, anyway, Michael, meet Y/N." Will points at me, Michael's eyes following.

I wave awkwardly.

Michael turns to his father, "Are you trying to replace Mom with her?"

I blush. What did he mean?

Will grumbles something under his breath then responds, "No, Michael. Y/N is not here to replace Clara." Michael just glares at me, "She is staying here for a little while because she has nowhere to stay right now. And you WILL be respectful."

Michael rolls his eyes, "Okay."

Elizabeth grabs my hand and bounces around, "Can you play with me Miss Y/N? I can show you where you'll be sleeping too! Please?"

Will opens his mouth to oppose but I smile at her, "Sure!"

Elizabeth squeals happily. Evan shuffles over closer, "Can I play with you guys too...?"

"Of course!" Elizabeth says happily, bouncing over to the stairs where Michael and William were no longer standing, "Come on Evan! Come on Miss Y/N!"

With a big smile on my face I follow Elizabeth up the stairs. She excitedly brings first to a large guest room so I can put my stuff down.

"This is gonna be your room while you're here! Isn't that exciting??" She points to the off-white door across from the guest room, "That's Evan's room!" Then she points to a beat up white door, "That's Michael's room!" Elizabeth then gets really excited, dragging me to the pink door right beside the guest room, "And this is my room!!"

Evan gently pulls on my shirt a little to get my attention, I look down at him and he points to a dark wooden door at the end of the hallway, "T-that's Daddy's room. No one is allowed in there."

I nod in understanding, then Elizabeth drags me into her room, Evan following close behind.