19

•(This A/N has a lil bit of, uh... TMI, so um, skip if you want...) Been a while... Crazy stuff has happened- And this chapter is LONGGGGG overdue, and I'm sorry. I was mostly ashamed of the last ACTUAL chapter I made and then I got distracted by life. Anyway, I fully realized how unrealistic smut is lmao. Like- holy shit dude. Also, don't yell at me about this, like, yeah obviously smut is unrealistic. I get it. Having written smut for the first time without any sort of sexual experience irl, I did pretty damn good, I think, but live has progressed and I'm just saying that after losing your virginity it really sets in just how unrealistic it is, maybe it's just me, idk. (Sorry for that unnecessary information but I already typed it and I'm too lazy to press the backspace button to get rid of it.)
I did like no editing before publishing
Anywhosies, on with the story!

Reader's POV

I wake up alone in my bed, William nowhere to be seen. I sigh knowing that I have to actually go to school today. If only I graduated last year when I was supposed to. I wouldn't have to worry about it. I lift my head to check the time and it's almost 8:00 a.m. So I'm technically late for school.

With an irritated huff I threw the bedding that covered me to the side and stood up. A bit of discomfort around my abdomen and below. As quickly as I can I throw an outfit together and get ready to leave. However, as I pass through the hallway I hear loud snoring coming from Michael's room.

I quietly open the door and peak my head in. Sure enough, Michael is sound asleep.

I frown as I realize that Will probably brought the other two kids to school and didn't even bother with Michael.

Pushing the door open further, I step inside his room, "Hey, kid, you gotta get up." I say sternly.

He stirs but doesn't wake up.

"Michael, you need to get up. Like- Right now." I speak a bit louder.

Michael slowly opens his eyes and looks at me groggily, "Mom?"

I take a deep breath, "You're late for school."

He shoots out of bed, staring at me dumbfounded, "Are you serious?? I swear I had set my alarm! Why didn't anyone wake me up??"

"Because your father was the one who got up and brought your siblings to school this morning, and obviously he didn't think to wake you up. I overslept too."

"Oh-" he says quietly.

I leave the room to allow him time to get ready for school and I wait for him downstairs.

After a few minutes he comes walking down the stairs and walks right past me without a word.

"Hey, where you going?" I ask, a little confused.

He glances at me, "I'm walking to school?"

"I could give you a ride to school, you don't have to walk." I state

Michael just stares at me, "Yeahh... Not this morning. It just feels awkward to sit in a car with someone who fucked my dad last night. I dunno how else to say it."

My face heats up with embarrassment and I stand there unsure of how to respond.

He takes my silence to just leave.

After he's gone, I just decide not to go to school at all.

///

About an hour before the kids are supposed to get out of school for the day, William walks through the door.

I briefly look over at him from where I sit curled up on the couch in front of the TV that's playing some random show I'm hardly paying attention to. Suddenly, a wave of random insecurity washes over me as I look at him.

"Good afternoon Love," he greets.

I don't respond, I just look away.

Will sighs, "Are you alright?"

Without looking at him, I quietly ask, "Do you love me...?"

William walks around the couch and crouches down to face me, "Of course I do Y/N."

I avoid his gaze.

"What's causing you to ask this?" He asks

Tears well in my eyes, "I keep feeling like, I'm just... Not good enough... Like my body and personality isn't good enough."

He gently grabs my chin and forces me to look at him, "Love, you are perfect."

I blink, "I don't really believe you, but thanks anyway."

Will leans in and kisses me, "I'll do whatever I need to do to prove it to you."

I smile weakly.

Then Will stands up, "I have to go pick up the kids, do you want to come with me Dear?"

"No, thanks though. Just make sure you pick up Michael too. Seeing as you clearly forgot him this morning."

Will rolls his eyes, "Well maybe he should have gotten his lazy ass up for school on time."

I sigh, "Whatever, just make sure you pick him up when you pick up Lizzy and Evan."

As soon as Will walks out the door, my head begins to hurt and I start to feel dizzy. My first thought was dehydration, but I know that I've had plenty of water today. Maybe I'm just too warm? Or maybe I'm coming down with a cold. I shrug it off and close my eyes to try to relieve my discomfort but I end up just falling asleep.

--

"You disgust me."

I roll my eyes, "Good thing I'm not seeking your approval Cassidy."

"Who the hell has sex with children present?? That's just gross!" She exclaims with a tone of intense distaste.

With a shrug I respond, "It's not my fault if you chose to stay, you 12 year old pervert."

Cassidy scoffs, "Gross."

"Yeah, you are," I respond with a snarky attitude.

"Anyway," Cassidy says loudly, indicating that she's changing the subject a little, "What are you going to do if you end up being pregnant?"

I blink, "What the fuck do you mean? I'll carry the fucking baby and give birth, I don't exactly have any other options, like what the fuck do you think? That I'll purposely miscarry or pay for an abortion? I already have a list of reasons that I'm going to hell, murdering an unborn child is not something I want to add."

Cassidy shrugs, "Well I suppose it doesn't really matter what you would do, you will suffer greatly no matter what. And I will thoroughly enjoy it when you do."

Sorry it's a short chapter, it's 4:30 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. I just wanted to publish something, y'know? Anyway, see y'all later! -Nova