2

(Reader's POV)

When I arrive outside the pizzeria there are a bunch of cars parked outside and the stench of old hot grease fills the air outside, which I imagine is much worse inside. In the front window sits a large "We're Hiring!" sign. I cautiously exit my car and head inside the building.

The second I step through the door my senses are overwhelmed. The smell of pizza and old grease, music playing over the kids running around and screeching while they play, and the bright lights almost blind me. I walk a bit further in hoping I'd be able to find someone who works here.

Suddenly I ran into someone, literally. I backed up a bit, embarrassed, looking up at whoever I bumped into, "S-sorry sir..."

The man in front of me looked immensely irritated for a second before his expression switched to a strange smile. He has a dark purple security outfit on and a small Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria pin on his chest. "Quite alright dear." he says with a light British accent to his deep voice.

I look down at my feet, awkwardly, he appears to work here, I could ask him, but I literally just ran directly into him.

"While I'm here, can I help you with something darling? You seem a bit lost."

I fiddle with my hands, "I- uh- I was here to ask about a job...?" I respond, slowly looking up at him again.

He chuckles, "Alright then dear, follow me," he then turns and walks away, gesturing for me to follow.

Awkwardly I follow the man until we reach a dim hallway and stop in front of a door. The man knocks on the door and a gruff voice from behind says, "Come in."

The man in front of me opens the door revealing the man behind it. The man in the small office looks up from the papers on his desk, "What do you want? I swear in God's name that if this is about another missing child, we have nothing to do with it."

I quickly shake my head, "No, no, definitely not sir." I laugh awkwardly, "I don't even have kids..."

The man beside me looks at the man in the office, "Henry, this young lady was looking for a job."

'Henry' nods, thinking, "Okay, then interview her. I'm a bit busy right now."

The man beside me nods and closes the door, then he turns to me and smiles with that strange smile again that makes me uneasy. He holds out his hand for me to shake, "The name's William, William Afton. Henry is usually a lot nicer, but he's just going through some hard times."

I awkwardly shake his hand, "Y/N, my name is Y/N L/N... And okay..."

William smiles, letting my hand go, "Shall we get started dear?"

I nod.

"Alright darling, follow me to my office then."

///

After my interview with William finishes he gives me a uniform and tells me to come back tomorrow at 3. Then I leave. I guess I'm hired?

When I get home I immediately get bombarded with questions from my mother.

"Where were you? Are you okay? What happened?"

I shake my head, "Mom, I'm fine." I hold up the uniform William gave me, "I got a job."

My mother's eyes widened, "Oh that's great honey!"