3

(Reader's POV)

After school I change into my new uniform and then drive over to the pizzeria. I step inside the building. It's packed full of kids who chose to come here directly after school. I weave my way through the crowds of kids and search around for William. I check everywhere until I reach a large door at the end of the dim hallway labeled "Safe Room. Authorized Personnel Only." I checked everything around me to make sure I was alone before cautiously opening the door just enough to peek inside.

I'm immediately hit with the stench of blood but I push past it and look around the room through the crack of how much I opened the door. Inside I see a dead little boy on the floor and I see William, bloodied, knife in hand. Then I notice that there is also a little girl in there, she looks terrified. Reminds me of my sister... Suddenly the little girl notices me watching and starts screaming, "Miss! Miss! Help me! Please!" ... Stupid kid.

This causes William to spin around to face me. Without a word he walks over to the door and yanks me inside, locking the door afterwards. Then he proceeds to stab the crying little girl. I watch as her small frame goes limp, collapsing to the floor. It's interesting the way your body moves when you aren't in control...

Without realizing he had turned around, he had me at knife point as if he was holding a gun, "If you tell anyone, you'll end up like them."

I look at the knife then back at him, "Oh that's hot-"

He blinks, confused, "I am literally threatening your life right now..."

I smirk and gently push the knife out of my face, "Okay, and?" I walk over to the door and unlock it, "I'm here for training after you clean up, murder man." With that I slip out the door.

Silently I walk into Williams office, maybe I can look around a bit more now that I'm not being questioned and I'm not terribly shy. On his desk is a messy stack of blueprints for animatronics and on the side is a seemingly innocent photo of William with three kids, two little boys and a girl. I look around the room one last time then I sit in the black spinny office chair at the desk and close my eyes while I wait.

A few moments later I'm forced back to reality by someone tapping their fingers on my head. I look up to see William with a sinister smirk on his face, "Now, dear, I'm pretty sure it's impolite to enter someone else's space without permission."

I snort, "Well I'm pretty sure that killing other people's kids is also impolite. Either way, what are you gonna do? Fire me? I don't even fully work here yet... OOH better yet! Are you gonna kill me? Ah, that'd be great."

He chuckles, spinning the chair around for me to face him, "You are quite an odd character darling."

"Oh, and you're one to talk murder man." I roll my eyes, "Anyway, I'm here for training, are we going to do that? Or did I come back for no reason?"

William nods, "Of course, of course, follow me." He begins to walk away.