8

Yep, he's definitely a King

From his brown curly hair to his blue eyes that resemble my father's. If that wasn't enough his attitude it the same as my brother's, grumpy.

When I look at him I can't help but think of Mason. Through the years he suffered from depression and anxiety. He not only watched his parents get killed but had to witness his brother and best friend getting kidnapped.

The amount of guilt he felt must of been unimaginable because after the incident hasn't never spoken since. The therapist said he's selectively mute from the trauma he's been through. I believe he's waiting for Greyson and Genevieve to return.

Mason, Genevieve and Greyson were like peas in a pod growing up. They did everything together and even though Greyson and Genevieve were closer they never excluded him.

Now all our brothers have seemed to make their groups within the family.
Jayden, Hayden and Asher are very ambitious in breaking the law. Leo and Dylan go out every weekend drinking.

I would say that the only sane people in our family are me and Luca. But I've seen his eyes. The dark distant look he gives when he's 'tired'. He's not tired. He's scared. Scared of losing the life we've built, his brothers, but most of all he's scared he will never find Greyson and Genevieve again. But now we have them. He doesn't have to be scared anymore.

I grab Luca's hand as he stares into the hospital room. "We've finally found them," he whispers. I can't tell if he wants to laugh or cry but either way, it's an emotion that I haven't seen from Luca in a long time. It's refreshing and it gives me hope.

But it doesn't last long. He drops my hand and immediately turns to Leo. "What's wrong with her? Why is she in a hospital bed?" He asks urgently.

"Hey, calm down. She's fine Just a minor concussion." A breath of relief leaves me. We just found her we can't lose her again. "And you don't know anything about the baby," I ask.

The little guy is the most handsome baby I've ever seen. From staring at him for about 20 minutes I've concluded that he's a very happy and smiley baby.

Good, I can't deal with any more brats I mean angels.

Leo's mouth opens for a reply but he's soon cut off by a tall man in scrubs. The man hands him an envelope and walks away. Weird.

"I'm not supposed to do this but once I found out they were our siblings I needed to. I got a DNA test for the baby". Leo says holding the file in his arms.

"Okay so open it!" Luca says. That's exactly what he does. He opened the envelope at record speed and then stares at it. His mouth was agape.

Leo's never been one to mess around so from the looks of whatever's on that piece of paper is important. "It can't be, they're so young," Leo states.