021

The school bell rang signalizing the return of another school year

The school bell rang signalizing the return of another school year. The conversations spread throughout campus while the pupils made their way to class. Some more urgently than the others.

The dark clouds covered the sky like a blanket telling them the weather to come.

The class rooms filled with chatty teenagers while parents cars drove away back to ntheir own lives. Everyone was waiting in anticipation for what the year had in store.

The lesson started, the teacher talking about the new topic forgetting the long break they've been on. Many listened, many continued their conversation but there was one thing off about the class.

Apart from the dark era coming from the back, there was something missing or maybe someone.

The rain began to pour, and the classes reaction was to moan and groan about the horrid day ahead.

At least those complaining were out of the cold, dry and safe in their seats.

2 miles away there was a girl. Travelling like light trying to react her destination. Her blond hair was neatly kept in two space buns and her red skirt waved in the wind.

Her skate board gliding over pavements and curbs with ease. She wiped the rain off her face with concentration. She had a place to be, and she would get there.

Back in the class room people were starting to realize the absence of the golden girl. The girl who brought light to their days, the girl who would make you laugh in your deepest moment.

The aura in the room got darker as the boy in the back was getting agitated. He wouldn't show it, but he knew she wasn't here all along. He would always notice her presence or in this case lack off.

His reputation Precedes him. The big bulky figure covered in muscles and tattoos, the never ending death stare on his face how could you blame people for thinking he's dangerous. Deadly even.

Just as the teenage boy was about to stand, demanding where the girl was, the door was pushed open.

In came the overly cheery blond-haired bombshell. Her smile lit up the room like and uncontrollable fire. Instantly, it felt like the rain had disappeared, replaced by clear skies.

Obviously, this was not the case. Nobody could change the weather. Nobody had that much power. But this girl did. She had so much more power than she even realized.

Her power didn't come from her beauty or her heart. That was just an addition. Her power came from how much the devil loved her. The devil that would sit in the back off class fantasizing about what their future holds for them.

"Nobody panics! I have arrived." The girl said holding up her arms in surrender. "Thanks for that Mrs. Heart. Please join the rest of the class." The teacher spoke directing the girl to her seat.