033

The air around me felt fresh

The air around me felt fresh. Like I was in a field of daisy's or roses or buttercups. I couldn't smell flowers but every breath I took felt free and tranquil. 

Every step was relaxed and calm causing a skip in my jump. I rang my fingers through the long green grass. The sensation tickled my fingers making me let out a soft giggle. 

I don't remember traveling to this field. I just landed here like I was a video game character dropped into a battle field. But this batter field was a tranquil grass trail on the top of a cliff. 

My head tilted looking down the cliff when I let out a gasp. I was expecting to see a large drop with pointy cliffs waiting for murder but instead the dip was filled with white lushes clouds. 

It almost made me want to jump of into those fluffy clouds, feeling what it would be like to bask in such an environment. 

I bet it was magical. I bet the clouds tasted like candy floss, but it wouldn't stick to you, it would hold you up letting you jump around in the sky. 

I was so tempted that I stood at the end of the cliff ready to explore the jungle of clouds before a soft, gentle voice stopped me. "Don't even think about it, Genevieve." 

The voice scared me causing me to fall forward until an arm grabbed my wrist bringing me into their soft embrace. The chest I was against rumbled in laughter. 

"Silly girl." They spoke. The hug ended leaving me with a cold and empty feeling, but I payed no mind to it when I saw the women in front of me. 

Her beauty took my words away. Her blond almost white hair hung down her shoulders framing her face with brown eyes perfectly and her hair shined in the sun making her look like a real life angel. 

I brought my hand up to touch her face making sure she was real. But she slapped my hand away before I could reach her. The feeling stung for a second, but I quickly got over it. 

When the women let out another giggle that trapped my heart. Who was this women? Was she a real life angel? 

'Yes, Eve she's a real life angel. She's also a dolphin when you put her in water.' My inner voice insulted me as if we weren't the same person. Is she really a dolphin? 'No, Eve she isn't. Get a grip.'

I rolled my eyes at the voice in my head not liking it's attitude today. She's being a right bitch.

The women in front of me must off thought they were for her as she sent me a warning glance before speaking, "Don't roll your eyes Genevieve they'll get stuck there." She states. 

Her tone isn't serious or sharp or anything I was expecting. She's just calm and peaceful, I would be too if I could live here and look like this. 

Where is here though? I can't remember much, just flips of memory's as if somebody was turning the pages of a book all at once.