027

Leo just left the room for an important phone call but that doesn't stop the charged atmosphere from surrounding the room

Noah has an issue I can sense it. I can also see from the glum almost angered expression on his face that's giving away all his emotions. 

Greyson and Genevieve are a sensitive subject around our are family. The moment they were taken, the Monroe family had changed. 

No matter how hard we tried we could never fill the gaping hole off the two children. Over time our family's repaired and the Monroe family was brought back together but there was always something missing. 

Now the missing features have returned we should be feeling joyful and content, but my brother had an issue. Like always. 

If mother was here now, she would've slapped him over the head. After all she believes any child is a blessing. Even a snotty, ugly, brat who can't shut up.

But that's not Harry. From what I've seen he's a handsome, calm and happy baby. He brings light into rooms that were filled with darkness. He isn't something to be angry about, he something to be cherished and celebrated. 

That's why I can't sweep this comment under the rug. "Noah, don't you want to discuss your thoughts with the rest off the group?" I say to him completely seriously. 

Noah gulps and his tanned features slightly pale. That right brother be afraid. "Not really, no." He says crossing his arms with his anger increasing. 

I sit up straight in my chair looking directly at him "It wasn't a question. Don't make me get Mama on you." I glare at him. Normally I wouldn't be so harsh towards a member of family, but I feel a protective sense over the little fella. And that tops what I feel for my brother. 

"I think we shouldn't be praising two young children for making a mistake." he says angrily. 

"Stop calling him a mistake!" Shouts Carter slamming his fists on the table causing the coffee to spill over. 

Noah stands up flipping his chair backwards, high voice the same level and intensity as Carter "Well, that's what he is, right?!" 

The whole table is against him at this point and if I don't calm him down, he's gonna get a beating from the others but right now I kinda want to beat the shit out of him. 

"No Noah, he isn't. He may of not been planned but he is wanted in this family. Sit down calm yourself let's discuss this like adults." I say calmly. 

Noah sits down again crossing his arms like a child, he stares at the ground. It's ironic really, he complaining about a child while he's acting like one. 

"I agree with Tristan and if you don't like it Noah, I can send you back to Italy where your mother can sort you out." Luca says. 

Noah puts his hands up in defense "Okay, Okay. I'm sorry." He doesn't sound all that apologetic. Which fuels my anger more.