13

────────────────────────────

(  part thirteen, a start of something

part thirteen, a start of something.  )

────────────────────────────

it didn't take long until minamoto kou realized that he doesn't know sousuke mitsuba that well. there were only a few things he knew; one, they used to be classmates—and even had the chance to sit in front of him. two, that he likes photography, and even is a part of their school's photography club. and three, that mitsuba likes him. and these things he knows about mitsuba are, well, just basic information, but in some way knowing these things are also able to help him get to know mitsuba well, right? at least kou thinks so.

now truth speaking, kou wanted to know more about mitsuba, after all, isn't it natural to be curious about your friend? he wanted to know about his favorites, his likes and dislikes, his days, and so on. he was interested in him, he'll let himself admit to that. "argh!" he groaned frustratedly, letting his back fall on the bed he was just sitting on. he sighed a little, mumbling to himself, "i guess i got to try harder."

the next day, minamoto kou tried to come up with various ways how he can get to know sousuke mitsuba a little better than he does now. he thought that if he points out random things in a situation they found themselves in, he'll get a chance to ask the pink-haired stuff regarding whatever he pointed at — meaning, he'll be able to know what mitsuba thinks of this and that.

kou smiled at his idea, it was his perfect little plan, and he can already see it succeeding. he curled up his fingers, forming into a fist, then clenched it. he looked at his fist with great determination. "okay!" he mumbled and exclaimed to himself as he continued to walk, but soon stopped in his tracks as he felt someone bump into him. he turned around, only to find the person he was just thinking about—sousuke mitsuba, behind him. "oh!" he beamed at the sight of the other.

on the other hand, mitsuba only let out a displeased sound, a grimace on his face.

"mitsuba!" kou called. "good morning!" the blonde greeted, a grin forming on his lips.

"there's nothing good in the morning if your lame ass earring's the first thing i see in the morning" mitsuba responded.

kou only stared at him oddly. "thank you for your greeting. i see that you are as rude as ever" kou responded in a calm yet annoyed tone.

mitsuba just shrugged at the response, "i'm not rude, i'm just telling the truth" and soon continued with his tracks, passing by the blonde that remained still in his position.

────────────────────────────

"hey kou, what's up? you look like you're in a good mood today" asked satou the moment kou placed his bag down on the desk.