01

────────────────────────────

( one, his dream. )

────────────────────────────

minamoto kou isn't the type to pay close attention to his dreams. he doesn't think too much about whatever his dreams are — or are about. dreams aren't that special in his perspective, dreams are random and weird and just... dreams, and they come and go so fast that there are times when he'd forget about what his dream was the second he wakes up. it was a surprise that for the first time in years; he was interested in his dream.

it was the kind of dream that he feels like he has seen before, though he actually hasn't. it was the kind of dream that he wants to have in his everyday. and the kind of dream that he wants to remember for the longest time.

he can't put a finger on it, but something about that dream is interesting and special and everything. he remembers a figure of a person that stood opposite him — at least ten feet away from where he was standing. the surroundings were pure white — no sceneries, no landscapes, no decorations or pieces of furniture, no nothing.

the white-colored surroundings were starting to hurt his eyes because it was plain and just white — and he can't stand it, so he decided to face the other person that remained standing on the other side, who in fact has a color palette that doesn't just involve white, white, and white. the person's head was tilted down, therefore he can't make out what the person's face looked like. other than that, from the look of his clothing — which was probably a uniform that's slightly hidden away due to the sweater (that color's match the pink hue of his hair perfectly) that he wore over it.

just then, the person began to tilt his head up at a quite slow pace. kou flinched at the sudden action since he had just thought that maybe the said person was just a prop to his dream, and is nowhere near the idea of a moving prop. finally, his blue orbs met their nice, solemn pink shade orbs, and there was a small thump that came from his heart — nervousness, maybe. the eye contact didn't break right away — it felt like the person was challenging him to a whoever-looks-away-first-lose contest, and knowing how he normally is, he doesn't even want to lose this one, so he kept his gaze forward and never left the view of the pink orbs.

the pink-eyed person opened their mouth — probably to say something, and kou's heart produces yet another thump sound. a second passed, and the pink-eyed person closed his mouth without saying any words. then their blank facial expression changes into a disgusted, unpleased one.

the blonde sweat-dropped at the dramatic change of expression. he immediately thought that not only can that person move but also can change expression, and probably can also speak — just like one normal human being, of course.

"you pervert! what do you think you're doing, staring at me with those googly weird eyes of yours?!" the person rumbled, a voice clearly belonging to a boy.