Chapter Twenty-Four

The second their feet touched the ground in Emilio's home, he got to work throwing his stuff aside.

Nazreen took his brief moment of distraction to hide her letter. She slid it between a couple of books, memorising the names on the spine.

She never got around to inspecting his home. The second the hunter was done throwing his shit aside, his attention was on her.

"Are you glad, snowflake?" He started towards her, backing her up to the wall. "No more running through forests. No more sleeping on the ground. No more bathing in lakes. You can have a shower in a real bathroom this very night."

The atmosphere was alight with heat and tension. Soon, she knew it would explode.

"Where will I be sleeping now?"

"With me. Always with me."

Her lips parted. "And if I don't want to sleep with you?"

"Then you don't really know what it is you want." He was right. She wanted to sleep next to him more than anything. To feel him. "Thank fuck we're here."

"Why?"

"Because now I can make you scream."

Oh shit. Evette had said things would be getting steamier. Nazreen didn't realise how quickly.

But she wasn't complaining. God no.

No complaints here.

"You said you'd explain things to me," She mumbled half-heartedly, but the hunter wasn't paying any notice. His attention was directed elsewhere.

He watched her chest with unadulterated fascination.

She swore her nipples hardened under the weight of his gaze.

"I've wanted to touch these for so long."

He pinched her nipple through her shirt, twisting it.

Nazreen let out a low moan. "Tell me what you want Princess."

She grabbed his shoulders. "I want—I want you to explain things to me."

He tutted. "We'll get to that later. Tell me what you want right now."

He tweaked her nipple harder. "Don't stop."

He smirked. "I wasn't planning to."

Virginal Nazreen had never done anything. She'd never felt anything. But God. She felt something when he took her shirt-clad nipple into his mouth and sucked.

Heat pooled at her cunt. She crossed her legs, trying to contain herself.

His mouth was on another planet.

"So perky," He mumbled. When he pulled back, her shirt was left damp. "Do you trust me?"

She nodded, breath escaping her.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop." He grabbed the hem of her tank top, tugging it upwards. She shivered against the cold, but she stood tall under his perusal.

They'd established already that he liked what he saw.

Her rosy nipple buds were hardened, begging to be touched. Emilio grazed his finger over one.

He squeezed her tit, weighing it up in his hand, massaging the other.

When he rolled his finger over a peaked tip, she could've cried out of desperation.

More heat pooled at her core.

This was so unfamiliar.

But she liked it.