🥂part 2🥂

"So imma call you muffin"

That's such a cute nickname

Yen's heart skipped a bit. That was a nickname maybe couples would use. She felt special. But maybe he has given names to everyone

"Okay,I don't mind" the goldie took off her hoodie and lay down on the bed. The inky stared at her for some seconds before saying "get up"

"Why"

-

"Jungkook where are we going?!" Yen asked chasing the inky haired boy.

"You'll see" the goldie wondered why he always replies so shortly. After a while they were in a place that looked like cafeteria. The inky held the hands of the goldie and dragged her somehwere

Then they reached up to a place that was probably kitchen. All lights were shut and proper view wasn't available. Jungkook turned on the lights and yen met with a huge kitchen.

"I hope you know how to cook." The inky haired boy said and sat on one of the kitchen counter chairs

"Am I supposed to cook" the goldie asked thinking it was wrong to sneak in here like that

"No,muffin,you are supposed to clean the floor" he said sarcastically

Yen rolled her eyes and began to cook some ramens she saw on one of the drawers. "If you had something in the kitchen this won't happen" the goldie muttered to herself not aware the inky already heard it

"Is this the way you say thank you" he asked coldness again visible on his tone. Sour tone.

After a while,the gold haired girl was done making two bowls of delicious ramens. She placed one of the ramen bowl infront of the inky haired boy as he looked up at her "this is my way to say thank you" yen said and settled herself on the opposite chair.

She took a chopstick full of noodles and eat it. Her eyes sparkled as she continued eating more. Jungkook was a little hungry since he ate dinner at 7:00.

His ego wasn't letting him touch the food as he saw the golden haired girl enjoying the delicious looking meal. He picked up the chopsticks and said "I won't eat much since i already had dinner"

-

Jungkook was done eating the full bowl as yen was still eating. The goldie mentally laughed as she remembered he said he won't eat the full bowl.

She wanted to say it out loud but then she didn't want to embarrass him so she stopped.

The goldie was done washing dishes as she placed them back gently on its place. Jungkook was standing near the door and like a body guard he checked if someone was coming.

To their worst luck,janitor was coming right towards the kitchen. Janitor was talking on the phone with slow steps.

Jungkook rushed towards yen and pulled her inside the empty closet. Yen's breath hitched by seeing their close proximity. It was dark and silent inside. They both couldn't see each other's faces.

Jungkook's hot breath went over yen's forehead as she got goosebumps. She felt the inky haired boy slightly leaning towards her ear "don't be scared,muffin,the janitor is outside. He shouldn't catch us" jungkook whispered softly as his hands smoothly caged yen's famine waist.

Yen heart was already beating fast because of the sweet nickname and now his hand was on her waist.

After a little while they heard the lights shutting off. Then they heard the door closing and a click indicating it was lock from outside.