🥂Part 37🥂

Later that day,yen shifted back to jungkook's dorm without anyone noticing.

When she was setting her things,she got a call from her trainer.

"Papa?" She called out. "No I'm you're trainer" mrs jung spoke over the phone.
"We abandon you. You can only come back when you're ready to follow our rules also,your cars and houses are taken away. You only have your bank balance and university fees with you. Good luck surviving out there. Also-"

"Give the phone to papa" yen cut her off after hearing the important points. Mrs jung didn't say anything and passed the phone to yen's dad.

"Papa,you're doing this with me too..." she asked. "Dear,we aren't leaving you,mom is just a little concerned about you that's it! Don't worry you will be able to live for more then a year,also I am giving you 100k dollars for now."

"But pa-" he didn't let her finish and said
"Come back soon because we're never leaving you. After us,jung enterprise is yours" with that statement he cut the call

The goldie wiped off the little tears that managed to escape her eyes. "It was them right?" Her roommate asked making his way towards her. She nodded slowly.

"How can they be so cruel?!" She asked looking at the floor letting her tears fall. Jungkook quickly hugged her and comforted her with patience.

"My blue muffin is strong right? Don't let your oceanic eyes get empty with lots of tears." Yen chuckled at his silly words and hugged him back.

"Jungkook?" Yen called after some time still hugging him. He replied with a hmm'

"Do you think love exist?"

He shook his head saying "no" with disappointment in his voice. Later he asked yen "do you think love exist?"

"Yes" she replied looking into his eyes.
"What is love?" Jungkook asked

"Love is so fragile and soft that once we touch it,it slips away. Not everyone deserves love but not everyone gets love either. Love is a mixed feeling of care and emotions. When a person is in love,he will try his best to make the other happy. He will be her protection,her body guard,her saviour. If he sincerely loves her then he will never raise his hands on her. He will keep her as a queen and won't expect anything but love in return. Love is so beautiful that most of the people can't even feel it and if someone does,they are one in a billion. Love is when you are attracted by their  heart and not body. Love is when you call them beautiful and not hot. If you truly love them your world changes. But you know what the saddest part is....if a person love someone,the other won't. Its always one sided. If a person feels plenty of emotions looking at his love then the other won't feel the same for sure that is why people think love is bullshit because not everyone gets it. Then comes the one who truly loves eachother,who feels the same feeling being together. They understand eachother so well but again they are one in a billion people." She stopped saying and looked away from jungkook's eyes.

"And?" Was all he asked

"And love is something when you see forever in their eyes"

"I see forever in your eyes"

Yen smiled at the reply and cupped jungkook's face saying "me too"

"So is this love?"

"I don't know..."

"Do you think you'll get love?"

"I don't know..."

"Do you think you'll be one in a billion?"

"I don't know..."

"Do you want love?"

"I do"

"I do too!"

"Umm so kook..." yen whispered

"Yes?"

"Do you think love exist?" She asked

"Yes"

End of this chapter

Short and simple and romantic i guess

Sorry I don't know how to define love hehehe this is all i know

Some people don't like long chapters so I'll try to make them short

Vote, comment, follow 💕