🥂Part 40🥂

"Keep your bag in the car"

"O-okay..." yen kept the bag in the car and got out but then stopped again when yeonjun said "um where's your phone?"

"O-oh um-umm I didn't bring it- b-but you have y-your phone r-right? Incase of e-emergency?" She shivered every second

"Yes we are waiting here come back soon!" He sounded less doubtful about yen this time.

The goldie was glad to keep her phone inside her jeans pockets. As soon as she entered the washroom she called jungkook in panic. After waiting for 1.03 seconds jungkook picked up the call

"Where the fuck are you?!" Jungkook said sounding worried and angry.

"K-kook" yen slowly spoke crying out
"What happened?! Are you okay! Where are you!" Jungkook screamed through the call.

"I-i don't know where i am b-but i think yeonjun is taking me somewhere b-bad" yen said crying harder this time

"You are with that mother fucker?!" Jungkook yelled panicking. The goldie could hear heavy breaths of him indicating he was running

"Kook I don't have much time please! I am sending you my live location please save me I don't have much time!"

"I'm in the car already wait for me love,I promise nothing will happen to you And do anything but don't let them take you ahead from there please!"

"I-i will try..." yen cut the call and sent him her location, wiping her tears heading towards the car. Then she remembered jungkook's word about not letting them go ahead.

"You're done yet?" Yeonjun asked entering the restaurant with his two giant so called brothers. The golden haired girl nodded settling on one of the benches.

"Why did you si- wait is that a phone in your hand?!" He asked taking a closer look

Shit I'm dead.

"H-hey speak slowly! Its not mine i found it in the washroom i wanna return it to the owner." Yen said as fear was taking over her. "Oh" the male said sitting infront of her

"This is an iphone 13 pro it must cost above 2500 dollars" he said taking the phone in his hands. Luckily it was switched off.

Goldie took a deep breath in relief but it didn't last when she saw yeonjun turning the phone on. She quickly snatched it saying "hey! We shouldn't do this. Its someone else's property" she said keeping the phone aside

"Why don't you give it to the manager?" The giant man who was scary asked
"Well,because I don't trust them" yen said

"How will you find whose phone is this?" The other who was less scary asked
"Actually i saw a lady going into the washroom its probably hers."

"Then why is she taking so long?" Yeonjun asked

"She's probably pooping" the man beside him said. Yen laughed a little even fearing. There was silence for a few seconds more until yen decided to break it.

"So,we didn't introduce eachother"

"We already know you" one of them said the goldie looked at him with confused expressions.
"I-i mean yeonjun told us about you..."

"But yeonjun never told me about you both. So I'm yen,jung yen. Nice to meet you mr..."

"Jack"

"Oh and you?"

"Sparrow" the other said

"Hahahaha jack sparrow then why not johnny dept?" She laughed but got serious looks in return "i-i was joking chill!"

"Boss its late now we must get going!" Sparrow said to yeonjun who was in his phone.

"Yen lets go" yenjun said

"B-but this phone?" The golden haired girl said tears visible in her eyes.
"Just take it with you" he replied annoyed

"I wonder what that women is doing yet?" Sparrow asked

"I wonder if there's even a women in there" jack said glaring straight at yen.

Yen remembered seeing jack whisper something to yeonjun which was surely about her but he ignored it.

After a few more arguments yen was forced to go out with them. She was holding her tears back since so long that they could fall anytime now.

As soon as they came to the car yen's eyes went towards the rolls royce in matte black. A big smile came on her face. She checked the number plate and it was confirmed that it's jungkook.

"Yeonjun there is a dustbin I'll just throw this rapper okay!wait for me" she practically ran out of excitement.

She reached near the dustbin but before anything else could happen she opened the rolls-royce's door and quickly sat inside. "Omg jungkook thank you so much let's g-" she said turning her head towards the driving seat which was empty.

She looked around but he wasn't seen and she saw yeonjun's man running towards her with huge guns.

"JUNGKOOK?!!"

End of this chapter

Vote, comment, follow 💕