🥂part 15🥂

The next day,inky haired boy went to his dorm,scared. He went in there early morning. The time was five am

Once he entered inside,there he saw the girl with golden hairs sleeping peacefully. The lights were dim on maybe she studied till late night.

He took a shower because he was stinking badly. After taking a long hot shower he came out and was again met with the sleeping beauty,goldie

He carefully took out his clothes and books making sure no noise occurs to disturb his precious friend's sleep.

He exit the room at sharp 6:30 am. He reached the university which was almost empty. Then he went towards the cafeteria to grab some breakfast.

While he was eating some early bird girls were staring at him from far. "Hey! Look jungkook is alone we should talk to him" a girl named,jang-mi said.

"Yeah I've heard rumours that if jungkook is alone in the morning then he doesn't ignores girls!" Another girl named suyeon replied.

"I don't think he'll talk to us." Their group member sulgi replied

"Cmon sulgi let's try!" The youngest friend hyuna (not the kpop soloist) said

The four girls however made their way towards the jeon jungkook. To their luck,he was sitting on the bench which had five chairs. Each one of them occupied one for their selfs.

"Hello  jungkook oppa!" Hyuna said in her fake high pitched voice. Jungkook looked towards her but didn't reply.

"So how are studies going?" Sulgi,being the smartest asked a logical question

"Not so good,yours?" Jungkook replied making the other three girls gasp. "Yea same." Sulgi said to jungkook.

Jungkook checked the time 6:55 am,where the university was still empty. He looked towards the library door and imagined if he could see the goldie.

"So umm,Jungkook oppa, is dahyun coming this winter?" Jang-mi asked

"I don't know." Jungkook replied

"Anyways jungkook oppa,where is vmin?"suyeon asked and didn't get a reply.

Jungkook saw yeonjun standing at the library door looking at him with a smirk on his face. The inky haired boy was sure something isn't correct so he excused himself and went in the library towards yeonjun.

He entered and was met with yeonjun smirking at him. "What the fuck is your problem?" Jungkook questioned.

"Oh sun-bae-nim i didn't even say anything!"

"But your filthy expressions clearly do." Jungkook replied.

"Well i just wanted to say that yen and i have become great friends!"

"So what do i do?" Jungkook asked scoffing.

"Well i want to  tell you that she won't be coming in the dorm past 12 so don't wait for her."

"Fuck off" with that jungkook left the library and ate his remaining food.

-

Yen entered the university with karina at 7:48 am. Her first class was math-algebra  so she grabbed her book from the locker and went ahead not before hearing "VMINKOOK!" from behind indicating the hot trio came.

The goldie sat on her chair with jennie since they both had same class. As yen was taking books out of her bag yeonjun approached her. "Hey yen!"

"Hey yeonjun! How are you?" She asked

"I'm grate actually i am stuck at some questions in physics can you help me with those?"

"Yea sure after the class ends i am going to the library "