🥂Part 9🥂

"Jungkook"

Yassss

"Yeah,tell me about him quick!"

"Yen i will tell you later if you are in hurry-"

"Uhh if you are insisting this much then I'll listen"

Woni chucked and started "Jungkook is a guy who doesn't hate girls but he dislikes them. He mostly ignores all of them maybe he has his own reasons. Whenever a girl tries to go near him, his inner beast would wake up! Haha how silly. He would push them hard or pull their hairs till they become bald."

"Woah."

"Jungkook once said about his ideal type girl since the university was forcing him practically. Her name is iu. She's the charm of this university. IU is a year older then jungkook. He adored her so much before and you know IU herself proposed him but he said "IU noona,I don't like you back"

Yen laughed at the statement "like literally the most unromantic reply! Anyways after that IU said "But you said you love me and want me!" Then Jungkook got a little angry and said "i want someone like you. Not you"

"Hahaha so that iu girl is still in this uni?" Yen asked "yes"

"Oh"

"You know yen-shii Jungkook doesn't even touch any girl. He purposely didn't allow any room mate in his room."

"W-what? He doesn't have a roommate?!"

"No! No one can because he'll beat the shit out of them without watching the gender."

"So he had roommates before?" Yen asked "yes! Almost five different childrens but all rejected to be with him in less then 48 hours."

"Wh-what?"

It's almost a month now

"In collage there's a bet going on in which they say whoever will survive in the same room with jungkook for a week will get 1000 dollars! But childrens loves their life more then the money"

"But 1000 dollars is a huge amount" yen said

"Well... Woni continued money can't buy life can it?"

After few more talks woni checked the time,10:31,"omgg yen bye bye bye!!" Woni ran away leaving a confused girl

-

Yen entered her sharing room only to meet with darkness. The blondie saw a tall figure in front of her. It was close to her,too close

"Jungkook?" She called out and got nothing in return. She felt her arms going behind her back as the person came closer until their nose finally touched "wh-"

"Are you done being in love with Taehyung?!"

"What are you sa-"

"Shut up! You know what I'll make him talk to you tomorrow when you'll get a shitty nickname too then you'll he happy right?!" He said mostly shout

"Look i-"

"What else did that dumb bitch told you??" He asked "she has a name and its wonyoung"

"Yeah correct wonyoung the waste!"

"Jungkook! You're talking about my friend!" This time yen yelled looking at the barely visible hot boy in front of her "what friend! Who was telling you all shit and distracting you from studies?!"

"Unfortunately that shit was real jungkook the jerk!"

"Nothing was real"

"You beating every person out of this room if they tried to stay. Is it also a lie?" Jungkook frozed hearing the blondie's words