🥂Part 34🥂

Jungkook and yen came back to the dorm early morning after the huge party. None of them had the energy to shower.

Both slept on their respective beds and didn't get up for a long time.

"Get up yen!" A voice came but the goldie couldn't see anything expect black screen. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her trainers. "W-what" the golden haired girl got super confused as a lot of questions popped on her mind.

As soon as she gained conscious she remembered what happened "kook!" Without caring she looked towards him and didn't found him on the bed

"Trainers where is kook?!" She hyped and asked getting off her bed standing in front of her parents. "You mean that man whore you were sleeping with?" Mrs jung asked with rage.

"Stop this bullshit and he have a name! Papa where is he?!" For the first time yen called her father papa. She was tearing up.

"He's outside." Mr jung replied. She ran outside and saw jungkook standing there looking down dull. Without further questions she hugged him tightly.
"Why did y-you co" she wasn't able to speak due to tears but kept hugging him.

"Muffin....you're parents won't like to see this." He didn't hug her back and stand stood.

Soon the jungs came outside and saw the situation. Mrs jung detached yen from jungkook harshly. "You already forgot what we told you?!" Her mother yelled

"don't teach me you stupid trainer!" Yen yelled back sobbing hard.

"Yen my child please come with us!" Her father somehow managed to take her away and sent jungkook back in the dorm.

After 15 minutes some workers came and took all the yen's stuff away. Jungkook looked at her side and found nothing but darkness. He cried.

-

Yen's parents got to hear that yen is sharing a room with some boy name jungkook.

They told her not to get close with any guy because it could affect their reputation. Or their child could be called assaulted names. Not bad intentions to keep her away from boys but to protect her.

Though they know their daughter is smart enough but they were protective.

When they reached to the university yen wasn't there. Infact the whole university wasn't. They asked some workers and came to know all the students went to a boy's party.

Mr jung wasn't so tensed but mrs jung was. She didn't want her child to do anything bad.

After waiting for four hours they came to know all the students returned. They made sure yen was gone to her room.

The couple went to the principle's office and talked with her. "How dare you put my daughter with a boy!?" Mrs jung asked looking the most powerful as she already was.

"Look miss,she's with my nephew and i know him!" The principle tried to explain
"You know i can make you loose this job right?" Mr jung asked

"Sir i am sorry! What do you want?" She asked scared to loose her job so she surrendered to the powerful people infront of her.

"How dare you put my child to that boy!" Mrs jung asked

"I am sorry,I didn't know she was your child" the principle said looking down

"Okay so please get us another room for our daughter" mr jung asked putting a large bundle of money note on the table.

"Sir all the rooms are full we don't have any at this moment. If you want we can arrange it in a wee-"

"We want a room now!" Mrs jung yelled

"O-okay we have a room b-but its dirty it will take atleast a day to get cleaned!"

"I'll call my workers open that room" mrs jung said and went out. She came back within five minutes.

"Thirty workers are coming!" She said.

Soon all those workers came and went to the first building top floor. They opened the door and started coughing.

That room didn't get open for almost a year now. The workers went in and came oht exact in 20 minutes.

"The room is cleaned!" They checked it multiple times before going to yen's dorm with a master key.

-

End of this chapter

Vote, comment, follow 💕