🥂Part 35🥂

The jungs entered yenkook's dorm late at night. They made their ways to the bedroom and saw something unexpected.
Yen and jungkook was sleeping on their beds in the same room.

Mr jung made his way to jungkook and woke him up. "What's happening?" The sleepy boy asked "dear please wait outside" mr jung said "huh"

It took a while to the blonde haired boy to understand what was happening. He got up and made his way outside glancing at the lady who was shooting him scary glares. Soon they made yen up.

After all the chaos,the family went inside a room. "You'll be staying here yen!" Mrs jung spoke "no" the daughter replied

"Why did you lie to us yen?" The father asked. "Papa please make this mad lady understand that it's normal! He's my good friend and nothing else!"

"But you know the rules child." He cleared himself. Soon all the things started coming to the new room. The workers arranged everything neatly.

"I hate you witch!" Yen said to her mother "yen,you are talking too much! You know we are doing this only for-"

"Stop your crap and get out!" The daughter said pointing at the door.
Jung couples began to leave the room silently when they heard their daughter
"And I'll go back to jungkook soon." She calmly spoke

"You dare go there again and we'll abandon you." Mrs jung back fired

"That includes all your things,money,houses and cars will he going away too. So you decide,a man whore or these luxurious things." She began to go not before hearing a slight whisper "fuck you"

Yen couldn't sleep the whole night and kept crying. She began to think lots of excuses to tell jungkook once she meets him.

Morning came and the dull girl got ready for her usual classes. She wore big baggy clothes and tied her long hairs up.

Once she entered the university,she saw jungkook. "Muffin?" He called but she ignored him and kept her head down.
Before the goldie could take more steps she was pulled to the corner by her arms.

"Talk to me muffin" he requested

"I'm sorry I didn't know all this would happen...i-i will shift soon!" Yen said
"You don't have to,your parents would find out and I'm sure they have warned you..." he argued

"S-so what I'm not scared of them!" She confirmed "if you come,what will they do?" He asked

"N-nothing much they'll just abandon me" she replied "so you're not coming."

"What?! No I'm coming I've money!!"
She said as he signed

"How much do you have?! 50k or 70k?! I'm sure your parents have paid the fees so that's not a tension but food is so costly-"

"They have paid for the food as well and they won't take this money back"

"Okay! Food and university done,but what about your personal money? Travels,outside eating new clothes books and so much more!" He explained

"Hahaha i have money!" She laughed
"You think its a joke?! You might have 80-90k right?! Because i know you're rich as fuck! But once they abandon you how will you live?! The rent of houses are so much! Only one year more and we all will be engineered graduates then where will you live! The rents are so high and I'm sure you won't be able to buy a house if they leave you. You need their support my love! If I calculate all these expenses then minimum you'll be needing atleast 200k dollars!"

"Oh and maximum?" She asked

"300k!" He hyped "so you won't give me money in need?" Goldie asked

"Of course i will! But will you even take it?!" He asked

"Well actually i have 7-" he cut yen off saying "yea i know! You have only 70k yen you cant leave it until you have 300k"

"Kook,i have 700k dollars in the bank"

"What" he asked beyond shocked

End of this chapter

Vote, comment, follow 💕