🥂Part 20🥂

"Where were you?"

"Jungkook umm i was umm.. at the dorm of my family..."

"Family?!"

"Uhh i mean friends!!"

"So you weren't with yeonjun?"

"N-no..."

"Liar" he said looking straight into yen's eyes

The goldie felt a sudden anger rushing through her body "Jungkook I don't fucking need to explain you anything so mind your own business! You have no right to interfere my personal life."

With that she stormed towards the bathroom. Yen felt guilty for what she said to her roommate. She decided to apologise.

After 30 minutes she came out in her night dress and saw jungkook laying on his bed with eyes closed "Jungkook?"

No reply.

"Jungkook are you asleep?" Yen asked sitting on the side on jungkook's bed.
"I am sorry,kookie"

"Kookie?" A whisper was heard from jungkook. He got up and stared at her witg no emotions on his face.

Yen quickly hugged him and caressed his hairs. "I was very frustrated by teaching my friends then i met yeonjun but I didn't forgive him." She said to jungkook

"I am sorry,muffin. I know I've no right to ask you anything but i just wanted to make you stay away from him.. he's not a good guy."

"I am sorry jungkook please you have all rights to ask me. Don't say like this."

They both stayed at the hugging position for a bit long. "So are you going to study?"the inky haired boy asked the goldie

"No after showering i feel sleepy so I'll sleep." Yen replied

"Yea me too good night muffin!"

"Good night kookie!"

"Wow kookie and muffin nice combination!"

"Hahaha but bunny and muffins are more nicer!" Yen replied

"Yea because they love-" Jungkook stopped in between

"Uh um good night!"

They both slept,confused

-

Next day when vminkook entered inside the university they were shocked to see banners of a ship.

People were shouting hard when they saw vminkook. "SULKOOK!!!" A voice was heard from afar which grabbed their attention

"Huh?" Jungkook's eyes winded when he saw big edited posters of him and sulgi together

(I DON'T FUCKING SHIP SULKOOK!")

" What the fuck...." Left his mouth when he saw all that

"Jungkook these edits looks damn real!!" Taehyung Said. "Yea i think ryujin did it!" Jimim added

"Bro she's not here!" Taehyung said to jimin. "Bro do you know what's up?"

"Fuck off shorty!"

Jungkook was shocked to see all that and he was sure How all that even happened. They must have seen him talking to her.

"Kook i think it's because you gave her the camera to click our photo!" Taehyung whispered

"Whatever fuck them!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes completely ignoring the crowd.

He entered inside the washroom and washed his face feeling frustrated. "Jungkook?" A voice called him as he looked towards the direction and saw sulgi. "This is boy's washroom."

"I know i just wanted to say I'm sorry for all this..." she looked down while apologising

"Its not your fault. All these kids are dumb so ignore them." With that he left the washroom.

-

The university is already over and jungkook can't stop looking for his roommate. He searched her everywhere except the library.

Once he entered inside,he was met with yeonjun who was sitting on a chair with rose in his hand.

Jungkook ignored him and went inside the huge library. There he saw the golden haired girl sleeping peacefully on the desk while holding a book. "Muffin?"

Yen slowly opened her eyes and immediately sat straight. "What the fuck!"
She took her book and started reading it with full focus.

"Muffin, lets go to the dorm!" Jungkook suggested "what no! Tomorrow is the first paper omg I've revised it only for 2 times ugh i gotta study!"

"What?! M-muffin it means you're done with the syllabus?" Jungkook asked

"Yes already kook! Anyways how many times have you revised it?" She replied and asked "umm actually the last chapter is still left.."

"What?? Your syllabus isn't over yet?!"

"Umm no."

"Jungkook you need to study just sit!" Yen made jungkook sit beside her and made him study.

After a few hours both of them were done and satisfied with their studies. Two toppers in the same room.

"Ah finally!" Yen let out a huge breathe and packed her books.

Jungkook checked the time,11:21 "muffin its almost 11:30 lets eat outside"

"Sure thing!"

They both had the late dinner after escaping from the university and enjoyed their self's.

Next day both were getting ready for their first paper,biology. Yen was all set. She opened the door and said
"best of luck,kook!"

"Best of luck to you too,muffin!"

Then they both went to give their very first exam together.

——

End of this chapter

It was probably boring but who cares lmao

Ok! I know its seulgi and not sulgi but its my ff so I'll do whatever pleases me ;)

And! I don't know what is the name of the ship (jungkook and seulgi) so i just called it sulkook. So smart of me.

Vote, comment, follow 💕