🥂Part 18🥂

The golden haired girl had deep mark on the corner of her lips. She was angry yet curious to get beaten up by him.

She doubted nancy but wanted to make sure if she really did it or not. Yen washed her face and didn't look in the mirror. Her face had big finger mark which were dark red colour.

It was declared to go home after the break because the department people were coming to check the cleanliness of the university.

Yen entered the dorm and saw her roommate watching television with full focus. "Hey!" Jungkook said without looking at the goldie

"Hi jungkook." The goldie replied. She indeed sounded dull. Who could be active after getting slapped for so many times. Without another word she went in the bedroom.

Once she entered inside the room she cried her heart out. The golden haired girl didn't even realise how much long she has been crying. She felt footsteps approaching the bedroom when she rushed to the bathroom.

After coming out in her night dress she found jungkook laying on his bed while facing the wall. Without making another sound she tip toped to the bed and lay on her bed.

The golden haired girl wanted to cry but she held her tears back since she didn't want to get caught by her roommate. Soon she heard soft snores and with no time she broke out.

The Goldie cried softly thinking about the incident happened today. How could anyone be so harsh. "I hate you." She whispered so low

"Muffin?" Jungkook called out. Yen's eyes winded as she quickly wiped her tears "oh hey jungkook." She said pain hearable in her voice. "What happened?" The inky haired boy tried to make the goldie face him but she was stubborn

"Look at me,muffin" he made a little force and finally he could see her face. He looked at her for a second and she quickly hugged him not wanting to scare him with her red marks which were still visible.

"Jungkook,i look ugly." Yen said in a crying voice still hugged her roommate. Jungkook hugged her tighter and whispered "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen,muffin."

Yen felt relieved and satisfied with the answer as she slowly broke the hug and looked towards the inky haired boy.

"How did this happen muffin?!"

"Can we not talk about it?"

"Okay...but you can always tell me"

"I will."

-

The next day all the students had to study in the university hence no lectures were being held.

Some students were in classes,some were in library some were in cafeteria and some didn't attend since it was a choice

Vminkook were quietly studying in the library and since the hot trio was there almost all the students were in the cafeteria including the six friends

Even though yen suggested to study in library her friends were vminkook fans so they didn't agree.

The goldie was studying and the others were staring at vminkook shamelessly. Yen looked towards her roommate and found him reading a book in the cutest way possible

 Yen looked towards her roommate and found him reading a book in the cutest way possible