🥂Part 41🥂

"😏"

-

"JUNGKOOK?!!" yen screamed looking back at the mans who were too near now. Jack came there within blinks.

The golden haired girl was already preparing herself to die. As soon as jack put his hand on the handle to open it.

The car started and it was very fast. Yen was still processing what happened with a still position. Crying she bravely looked towards the driver.

Jungkook looked at her with a serious expression and said "I didn't get late

"I didn't get late....did i?"

Yen glared at him then started beating him up slowly with her weak fists.
"You scared the shit out of me jerk!" Yen yelled wiping her tears

"Oh nice way to thanking miss." He said chuckling.

"Th-" yen was about to say when jungkook said "i hope he hasn't given you any jewellery and asked you to wear it? Like bracelet or ring?"

"Yea yea he gave me this necklace" yen showed it to him. Jungkook gasped as he quickly took of that necklace and threw it.
"You mad lady! It had a tracker! When you wore it didn't you hear the notification on his phone?!" Jungkook yelled

"I-i did..." yen said looking down playing with her fingers. "Seriously how dumb can you be muffin! Your brain is smaller then a muffin! The notification was telling him that the necklace has been wore and the GPS has stared and You saw two unknown yet agreed to go?!" Jungkook spat angrily

"I-i am sorry" she said as jungkook sighed taking the root to the forest.

"Where are you taking me?" Yen asked
"I'm kidnapping you" was his reply.

Soon they both reached to a big forest. Entering inside while holding hands wasn't making them look like friends.

"Kook! Why are we here?" The female asked clutching onto jungkook,scared.
"I'm sure yeonjun must be in our dorms by now so we have to hide!"

"B-but where will we hide?!" She asked as he replied "i have a farmhouse here and no one knows about it except me....and you now" yen nodded. There was lightning seen in the sky indicating that rain was near.

"K-kook,i think its going to ra-rain" yen said

"I know....we'll reach there soon! I always forget the way to it ughh!" He said frustrated. "I'm sorry because of me you have to do all th-"

"Shut up! If something would've happened to you i would kill you" he said staring right into her eyes.

Before she could reply rain started pouring on them. They both went under the big banyan tree to save themselves which wasn't a nice idea.

"W-why did yeonjun did this to me?!" Yen asked wiping her tears.
"Because he wanted to sell you off to a mafia or something." Jungkook coldly replied

"B-but why!" She asked again
"Because he'd get a lot of money from you" Jungkook said now completely facing the delicate girl.

"W-why would someone want to b-buy me?" She said looking down. Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore. He grabbed both of her shoulders and pulled her towards him.

"Because you're fucking beautiful dammit! Don't you get it?! Everyone would buy you at whatever price. Look at yourself in the mirror for once yen! Look at your beautiful blue eyes which hold the power of ocean! Look at these long rare golden hairs and this pure heart! Anybody would buy you at no matter what! They'll even be ready to pay 100 million dollars for you! Who the fuck wouldn't want a beauty like you?!" He paused for sometime when he saw the ocean eyes staring right to him. Jungkook then grabbed her waist with one hand and the other to her neck. Rain still pouring.

"I'm blessed to have you as my friend. It doesn't matter if you love me or not b-but yen you are my everything...i-i see forever in you eyes. I wanna protect you from this whole word and keep you like a queen but n-not as a friend. I know you probably don't love me but I don't wanna have a friend relationship with you yen! Shocked? I fucking fall in love with you the day i laid my eyes on you. I don't want your body or beauty but your trust and love! I never loved so much in my life before. I never cried like a fool like i am now! Everything has changed yen! Everything. T-today when you called i-i was scared very scared. I was afraid of loosing you! Yen i cannot see you like this please! I love you! I fucking love you!" Jungkook yelled the last two lines and cupped yen's face reducing the distance between their faces.

"I love you" Jungkook whispered when his soft plump lips touched yen's. No tongue movement was added. Just sensitive lip touches were happening from jungkook. He pulled her closer,his hand on her neck deepening the slow and steady kiss. Jungkook never thought his first kiss could be this amazing.

Yen was stunned to speak. She was froze. She didn't know what to reply at the sweet confession. Yen did loved and trust jungkook so much and now it was finally the time. Her world collapsed when he kissed her. She couldn't move because of excitement and happiness.

"Muffin?" Jungkook whispered between the kiss. "Remember you had a favour to me for saving you from nancy?"

He kept kissing her in the rain and then said "i want that favour now" he said slowly kissing her upper lip.

"Kiss me back" he demanded which brought yen back to the world.

I love you jungkook,i love you so much!

"I-i don't care if after this you'll hate me forever but i had to bec-" Jungkook stopped when a sweet pair of lips started moving in sync with his.

A big smile approached his face when he decided to kiss her faster to show how much he loves her.

"I love you jung yen" he said still kissing not expecting the reply he wanted to hear.

"I love you too jeon jungkook"

-

End of this chapter

So romantic 🥺 this was the longest kiss scene I've ever wrote. Your wait is finally over here's what yall were waiting for! :)

Vote, comment, follow 💕