🥂part 13🥂

"Hey?" The goldie replied but the handsome boy was just staring at her with intense glare. "Uhh i am sorry for not reaching you but it all depends on jungkook and he kinda-"

"Stopped you from talking to me?" Yen continued his sentence and earned a nod from him.

"He's so stupid! How can he do this go you?!" She asked taehyung while standing on the same spot. "Well,if i be frank,he never does this things." The handsome boy answered

"I feel like smacking his face! Then pull his long hairs! Then slap him multiple time then i wil-" the goldie stopped when the taller chuckled

It was a disrespect for yen to be cut off like that but she decided to make this boy an exception,like she made jungkook.
"Yo-you laugh?" The goldie asked in disbelief

"Do i not look like a human to you?" He asked with little smile on his face. "No,you look like an angel i wanna protect forever." Yen blurted within a blink. She didn't need to think for an answer anyway

The Georges looking boy was amazed and shocked. It wasn't his first time getting a compliment by a girl but this one truly felt genuine. This girl didn't seem thirsty for him and maybe,maybe he could trust her.

After some seconds of silence when he made sure that red tint of blush from the sudden compliment was gone he began "you're flirting with me?!"

He expected the girl to get flustered and shy at his remark but she did complete opposite. "If that makes you happy then yes!" An unfamiliar smirk came across her bright face

"You-you are a tease!" He said not being able to control the red tomatoes on his cheeks anymore.

The goldie of course knew he was getting all shy at the moment but she respected his privacy and decision. If he doesn't want her to be a part of something she shouldn't. If he perhaps need her he himself find a way to meet her again,like he did now.She shouldn't force it. Yen was trained this beautiful way by her dearly parents.

They both talked for a few minutes more in the girls washroom when taehyung finally realises that it was ladies washroom

They both exchanged numbers and had a good quality time in the washroom. "I better get going! See ya yen!" Taehyung greeted her and so did she.

Little did they know a pair if jealous eyes saw it all with anger "ugh first jungkook now taehyung?! She's using a fucking spell on both of them!" Nancy stormed our of there once they both were gone.

-

The golden haired girl came to the dorm at 11 pm. She knew jungkook would definitely won't be there and her guess or assume was correct since he wasn't there.

Yen thought where jungkook would sleep at night but then she remembers jungkook have a big brain,like hers.

Yen has noticed in jungkook that he thinks serious things very much. He isn't too quick to make a decision. He thinks hours about a topic if it bothers him.

He would think about the good and bad both. If there is profit doing it then surely it would have a consequence.

He chooses a proper balance sheet for things like that. He'll see the percent of both,good and bad. If good ranks more he'll do it and if bad ranks more he'll probably try to bring good's quality higher or simply leave the case.

She was pretty sure he did the same thing for them aswell but how that she didn't know.

The goldie climbed her bed after taking a hot long shower. She wasn't feeling too good without her annoying roommate but she had to make him realise his mistakes