Chapter one

It was a warm partly cloudy day, two individuals were huddled close together sitting at a table in a coffee shop, it were as if they were talking in secret but looking suspicious as ever.

The visibly younger one had a blue sweatshirt on and was a senior high school student with brown hair, the other had a white shirt and a black tie on with black hair, it looked as if he came straight from his work. The one with light brown hair slightly tugged on the other's arms to bring him closer.

"You know I am in a terrible environment at home, I need your help" the brown haired individual quietly said.

"I know George, tell me" the other called Sapnap said to the supposed 'George' sounding concerned but also very curious.

"I need to get away from my house, possibly forever, I can't just runaway" he explained.

"So.. what do you want me to do?"

"I want to know.." he hesitated but desperately continued "If you have anyone that can help with.."

The taller was obviously losing his patience at his friend mumbling but he wanted to give him time, because this dealt with his friend's family and his toxic home. 'Sapnap' or his real name 'Nick' was a working man and only two years older than George who was eighteen and was about to graduate, they have been close friends, since George was in ninth grade, Sapnap would have been in the eleventh grade and would have known the conditions George was talking about so he tried sympathise.

"If you have anyone that can help with staging my kidnapping!" The brown haired man quickly blurted out.

Sapnap expected George to say something rational, something to do with people that can help him mentally, that can help his family with psychological therapy! Not staging his kidnapping! It was so unlike him to even joke about something like this.. "WHAT?!" Sapnap shouted.

"Shshshhh" George quickly had his hand over Sapnap's mouth, hushing him and trying not to cause mayhem at the coffee shop. The younger looked around frantically and when he realised that no one had heard them he continued.

"I'm serious, if I run away they will find me, they will have the police on me, even detectives maybe, you know they like to torment me" he had his head down as if he wanted to cover his tears, even to cover his embarrassment maybe. Little did innocent George know that Sapnap had just the thing or maybe the 'person' that he needed for the job.

Sapnap had an old friend from school, they were still talking to this day, he was his childhood best friend and he thought maybe George would even remember seeing him once or twice when they were friends in school during his senior years, but maybe not because they graduated rather hurriedly he thought. They remained friends even after Sapnap discovered that his best friend who was a successful 'businessman' was also a mafia boss, even if the 'mob' that he leaded was a part of a huge town, and according rumours not just the town in which they were situated in, but the entire city, it wasn't a very huge deal to him, nothing could break them apart not even when his best friend had blood on his hands. And now he has to ask him a favour.

"I know a guy you could talk to, call him, I know you're nervous to talk to anyone face to face" the taller said while George looked more shocked than happy, blinking his eyes at him trying to take in what just happened, maybe thinking of the many ways his friend would know of a suspicious person that can do a criminal job.

[Also go check out my other story 'Serial Killer's Dinner Date' it's kinda cool, it's more of a thriller than this one, but obviously DNF included + KarlNap maybe ~ thanks]

[please leave a vote and comment, I love reading comments. And I swear this story and the writing gets better as the chapters go, don't quit on me comrade]