Chapter twenty-three

[tw: violence, blood]

A couple of peaceful days had passed after the two had officially titled their relationship, Dream found himself busy half the time and left the other to himself for the most part. But the blonde never forgot to give the other his fair share of 'good morning' kisses and held onto him every night as they fell asleep together.

On the other hand, the brunette was extremely bored and found himself doing the same activities each passing day, which were only a few, but to George, time slowed down and every hour became painful to go through without having much to do.

George found himself alone in bed when he woke up to chirping birds and the light whirling sound of wind that bounced off the large glass windows of the luxurious hotel room. The blonde was absent again, gone to work early. George groggily got up and refreshed himself in the modern styled bathroom that the suite offered in their master bedroom, after which he made his way to the kitchen counter. He had the choice of either cooking something simple for himself or ordering room service, he chose the former.

He lazily walked over to the cabinet that held a few ingredients and ravaged through the objects, he knew he wasn't in the best of his moods on that day, as he expected himself to do the same old things he did for the previous ones. He got out a brand new cooking pan from one of the drawers and a few eggs from the fridge, he turned to face the stove as he began to make his meal.

In the midst of cooking he heard a 'click' sound and quickly associated it with the main door of the suite, he did not think to turn himself around as he assumed it was Dream, and just thinking of the blonde made him smile. George was happy that the taller had returned early from his work and now they could probably spend some quality time together.

He listened as heavy footsteps got close to him, the brunette still held the spatula in his hand ready to flip the omelette upside down. "Someone's early" he mocked, still facing away from the individual.

George waited for a couple of seconds, but there was no answer, he found it bizarre but pushed it off as 'tiredness' that the blonde might be going through. "Do you want me to make you something to eat, Dream?" He beckoned again which was again met with silence, that felt uncomfortable to the brunette, it felt foreign and not like the pleasant silence they usually sit in.

"Dream?" He said while finally turned himself around slowly to look at who he thought was his lover, but was shocked to see an unfamiliar face, a certain someone dressed in dark, baggy and worn clothing, he looked to be a lot older than George. The stranger noticed George turn and stare at him, his expression going from normal to completely grim and distressed shock, and before the brunette could even ask or process the situation he heard the ragged man say a light "I'm sorry" before lunging at the shorter, and hitting him on the head with a baseball bat that George did not even notice the other was carrying.

George stumbled back and tried to raise a shaky hand to his head, on the area where he was hit. The part that stung immensely, so much so that the shorter had tears that automatically dropped from his eyes, as his feet gave up on him and he collapsed onto the floor, his head injury staining the carpet with a few drops of blood. Blood, that slowly flowed down his face. His vision became blurry as the sides of his peripheral started to ebb into blackness, he closed his eyes.

He felt himself haphazardly being picked up by the assailant, George wanted to gag, he did not want the man to lay a finger on him but he couldn't find himself to move out of his grip.

"Nothing personal kid" he heard the grown man, hoarse and heavy voice say as he slipped into subconscious and passed out.

[thanks for voting, commenting, also follow cuz I have a new dnf story idea I think it'll be better than this]

Wilfully Kidnapped | DNFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara