Chapter three

~ George's POV ~

George hurried off the front grass covered lawn and into in porch, he inserted his key through the keyhole of the massive door to 'his house' if even he was allowed to call it that, and entered inside very quietly. He flinched when he heard a familiar voice, his older brother Noah who called out to him rather aggressively "oh here comes the fag!" Followed by giggles and laughter, clearly trying to start something with the younger.

"Why don't you come here and chat with your brother huh?" This was met with silence from George as he began to walk away with a blank expression.

"What? Your dead mother forgot to teach you how to talk"

That was it from him, George clenched his fists, kept his head low and darted to his room as he heard his brothers giggles become more distant. He knew if he stayed there any longer his brother would start a fight with him and blame it on the younger, and that circle all over which has been going on for his entire life, bringing up almost anything to do with him being gay or his dead mother. "Fucker" The brunette whispered as he got into his room shutting and locking the door. "Only a few more days and I'm out" he said as he sat on his chair at his desk, opened an unfinished school project and began to complete it.

~ Sapnap's POV ~

His hand brushed up his black hair and he sighed deeply, sitting on his comfy cream coloured couch at his house. Now how am I supposed to go over this with him. He thought as his hand was inching closer to his phone, he scrolled through the contacts and finally got to a name that he recognises all too well. He unintentionally gulped out of nervousness.

Sapnap was about to ask of a 'mafia boss' a favour which involves help from him to stage a consensual kidnapping of his best friend. How stupid does that sound! He muttered and he clicked the 'call' option on his screen. 'Will he say no?' ..... 'would I have to be there when George is getting abducted?' ..... 'what if it goes wrong?' .... a lot of things were going through he raven-head's mind, it wasn't that he did not trust Dream, but he didn't want anything bad to happen to George. "That poor thing has gone through enough in his life, please let this go swiftly without any fuckn' problems!" He uttered as he waited for the other individual to pick his call.

Not only was Dream his childhood best friend but a mafia leader, but also he had asked Sapnap previously if he needed anything of him, and the work would obviously be done or 'dealt with' as Dream would like to call it. It would scare the black haired man, and he initially refused but now he realised with his contact dialled in, that he was going to ask him to do what Dream always wanted to do for his friend. Oh! How happy he would be to hear me say this, Sapnap thought as he pictured the other grinning almost mischievously as he always used to do.

Brrrr

Brrrr

Brrrr

"Hello?" Sapnap said with a slight smile on his face.