Chapter seven

~ Sapnap's POV ~

The black haired individual was sleeping in his comfortable bed, as his phone rang and vibrated causing him to wake up, he looked at the name on the screen and it revealed 'Dream', he didn't care to sit up as he answers and placed the phone next to his ear.

"wha" he mumbles feeling sleepy.

"Yo, problem". Dream hurriedly says, causing the other to now actually pay attention at his words. "I will have to do George's kidnapping, none of my men are here in the country".

"What?" The other practically shouts.

"Yeah, that's the problem, anyways, how hard can it be?"

"You're crazy, is that safe? Do you want me to help"

"I, initially wanted to ask you but then, in these cases, family, friends or coworkers are interrogated first when they launch a missing person case, you'll get into trouble before anyone else if you are not present at home or somewhere you have definitive proof that you visited when the event occurred" Dream spoke confidently and professionally, that seemed to calm Sapnap down, whispering a slight 'okay' as they spoke further.

"I have sent the details that you wanted, and things like where the power fuse for the entire house is, George's room, the outline of the house etc" Sapnap spoke nervously.

"Tell George to be on guard on Friday night, and that he has to leave absolutely everything there, including his phone which could be easily tracked, tell him to put on a struggle if someone were to see us" Dream said slowly as Sapnap wrote down everything in a message and sent it to George.

"Oh and if you have written stuff down on paper, burn it, and tell George if he got everything in his head, to delete the messages and set a lock on his phone if he doesn't have one, and tell him to make it exceptionally difficult, he won't need his phone in a couple of days" again this was met by a silent 'okay' by Sapnap as he got up, picked the paper he had written the details in and tossed it into the fire pit, watching it burn and vanish completely.

~ George's POV ~

"You have to leave absolutely everything there, including your phone, delete the messages and set a lock on your phone if you doesn't have one, and make it exceptionally difficult, you won't have your phone in a couple of days" is what Sapnap's message would entail.

George didn't have anything that he got attached to in this house that he lived in, there was no childhood plushy that he got to care for nor a proper phone, he used his foster father's old phone that he simply didn't want because it was outdated. Not that George complained or even cared about such things. He had to leave this tiny room that was once a storeroom, much smaller than his brothers' rooms.

George had hidden his actual certificate that he received on his graduation, under his bed, thinking his brothers might destroy it, as they would find it hilarious. He was going to carry his identification papers along with his certification when he supposed to be abducted, but leaving behind strikingly similar copies so that the attention wouldn't be on the missing documents. This message was also delivered to Dream, and he had agreed to this plan.

"Why is Dream going to do this? Isn't he the boss?" George typed out the message and sent it to Sapnap.

"Yeah the people that work under him are busy, so this overconfident little ass said he'll do it himself"

"Oh my, I'll have to help him help me"

"Yeah, He is impulsive and it's terrifying sometimes"

With a slight giggle George turned the phone off after deleting the recent messages about Dream, as he laid in bed and finally closed his eyes feeling drowsy and tired as he was overcome with a wave of satisfaction.