author's note

Hi!

Thank you for adding this book into your library and reading it, it's means the world and more to me!

Before you go into this story, I have to make two things very clear;

Firstly, please note that I am not a professional writer, I am only writing this for fun. There will be errors, lots of them so don't judge and criticize. If you find any errors please let me know in a nice way and I'll do my best to fix them.

Secondly, this is just a fan-fiction. This is purely a work of fiction. Nothing is real except some of the characters names. They are all portrayed in a fictional manner.

And also,

I have not figured out my updating schedule but I will try to update this book weekly with at-least a new chapter each week sometimes maybe two also but school has been school and time is just not in my favor so I'll start publishing once things at school ease down.

Kim Yu-jin; I am the definition of perfect. I have it all. The perfect hairdo, test score and all the guys on campus lying at my feet except for one. Him. Lee Heeseung. He seems to be the only one who can see through the cracks, my lies. He is also the only one who knows what happened that night.

Lee Heeseung; I am the heir to the biggest business empire in the country. I can have any woman I want. Except for her. Kim Yu-jin (not that I want her). I infuriate her and she does the same in return. That's how it's always been. Our little relationship or animosity. However you want to word it. However, one night can change everything.

Another thing to take note of before you start reading is that although this book is purely fictional, it does deal with certain heavy topics that may be triggering for some reader so reader discretion is advised before you start reading.

Some of the heavy topics mentioned in this book is:
- depression
- eating disorders
- death
- substance abuse (alcohol/drugs)
- suicide
- toxic/abusive relationships

* simply a work of fiction *