PROLOGUE

On the small world of Earth, the Supernatural roams without Humanities knowledge. Has been for many, many years. Many legends and myths have been created such as the Heavenly Dragon's. Three Insanely powerful Dragon's with one considered to be a Dragon God. That one Dragon is called Etheox. Etheox is the Black Dragon Emperor of Mimicry or the Shadow Dragon of Mimicry. His skills in the arts of mimicry are unmatched and he is the one who killed Ddraig and Albion during the Great War.

It took everything God, the Devil Kings and other God Tier beings to bring him down in his Prime. He was on par with Great Red in his Prime, but he was vastly older then the Heavenly Dragon's and wasn't in his Prime. He had earned the respect of Great Red and had earned a friend named Ophis. But secretly, Ophis wanted to make him her mate. But as history would plan out, Etheox would die. It greatly pissed her off but she calmed down hearing about Sacred Gears. So she sat back and is waiting for Etheox to return so she can make him her mate.

In a distance part of Japan, the Himejima household rests. The Family comprises of a Father, Mother, A Son and a daughter. The two children are Two years apart. The Son being the eldest. Between the two siblings, an obvious difference is seen. The brother is a lot Prideful and trains himself daily to surpass someone.

Currently, the young boy was messing with his little sister.

Akeno: "ONII-SAN!!!" she whined.

(Y/n) was currently chasing her around with a small spider in his hand.

(Y/n): "Oh come on Akeno, this spider is so tiny, it can't harm you!" he said.

Akeno: "Maamaaaa!! Onii-san wont stop messing with me!!" she whined.

Shuri: "(Y/n), stop messing with your sister and apologize." she scolds.

(Y/n) looked at his mother. He then crushed the tiny spider in his hand and drops it. He wiped off his hand and looked at Akeno.

(Y/n): "Sorry little sis." he said.

Akeno looked at her brother for a moment before walking over to him and hugging him.

Akeno: "It's okay Onii-san." she said.

(Y/n): "Sorry for teasing you." he said.

Akeno: "it's fine Onii-san." she said.

(Y/n) finally returns the hug Akeno was giving him.

Shuri: "can mama have a hug too? It's been lonely without papa." she said.

(Y/n)/Akeno: "Sure." they said.

Shuri smiled and walked over to both her children and hugged them both. Despite his joy of messing with people, he does care about his little sister and his mother. His father, not so much. He's never around and barely even spends time with them. Shuri has told him repeatedly that his father is a busy man, but he isn't buying it. One of the reasons he trains is to not only surpass a certain someone, but to prove that he's better than his father.

When nighttime approaches the Himejima household, (Y/n) wakes up in his mindscape which is covered in red flames. Confused and slightly scared, he stands up and looks around. He doesn't really know if this is his Mindscape or not. He thinks it is, he's been in his mindscape a few times when training.

???: "Finally!!" a voice boomed. "I've been waiting ages for you to come here!!"

(Y/n) frantically looked around for the voice. He stopped when his gaze fell upon a massive black dragon. (Y/n) was actually scared seeing the large dragon.

???: "Now, before you scream bloody murder let me introduce myself." he said. "My name is Etheox, I am the Shadow Dragon of Mimicry."

(Y/n): "Shadow Dragon?" he asked.