CHAPTER 4-The Outer Universe Stray

Vergil and (Y/n) arrive in the desert of Nevada.

(Y/n): "What was the description of the Stray?" he asked.

Vergil: "Well, Azazel could point out that it wasn't a Stray. They had no demonic energy." he said.

(Y/n): "Then what was it?" he asked.

Vergil: "Stray Devil was used as a cover up by Azazel. We don't want people finding out about the Multiverse." he said.

(Y/n): "That would be a disaster." he said.

???: "so more of you come to stop me." a voice said.

Vergil and (Y/n) looked up into the air and saw a man hovering in the air in a Super hero suit.

(Y/n): "Etheox who is this." he asks.

Etheox: "He isn't from this Universe. He is popularly called, Omni Man. But his real name is Nolan. He's a Viltrumite, I think that's how you pronounce the name." he said. "be careful."

(Y/n): "will do." he said before wings and gauntlets form on him.

The Wings of Divine Dividing were on his back and he had the black gauntlet of the Boosted Gear. He had two actually. One on each arm.

Nolan: "I don't know who you two are, but I can tell your some kind of Hero." he said.

Vergil: "Not exactly. We're Purgers, we hunt down Rogue's and Stray's. Seems your our target today Nolan." he said.

Nolan narrows his eyes.

Nolan: "How do you know my name?" he asked.

Vergil: "not important." he said. "(Y/n), he's all yours."

(Y/n) nods.

(y/n): "Good, I've been itching for a fight." he said. "do it Etheox!"

(Y/n) glowed brightly and shadows swirled around him. They vanish and subside to reveal him in the Balance Breaker.

Etheox: "Shadow Dragon Balance Breaker!" he shouts.

Nolan charges (Y/n) with the intent to kill. Nolan cocked a fist back.

Etheox: "DIVIDE!" he shouts.

Nolan punches (Y/n) in the face and it does nothing but move his face to the right. (Y/n) turned his head to look at Nolan with his fist still on his left cheek. Nolan's eyes widen. (Y/n) placed his hand on Nolan's chest.

(Y/n): "Hyper Fury Burst!" he shouts as a large gust of Wind shoots out of (Y/n)'s hand and launches Nolan back.

Nolan stops himself in the aid and shook his head to refocus. (Y/n) launches up at Nolan and cocked a fist back.

(Y/n): "Bring it you Viltru-BITCH!" he said as he punched Nolan in the face.

Nolan wiped some blood off his face.

Nolan: "you actually made me bleed." he said, slightly impressed.

He was cut off by a strong kick to the gut.

(Y/n): "Less talkin' more punchin' dumbass!!" he taunted before he smacked Nolan with his and launched him at the ground making a crater.

Nolan gets up off the ground and raced up at (Y/n) once more.

Etheox: "DIVIDE!" he shouts.

Nolan felt weak so he stopped.

Nolan: "What did you do!?" he asked.

(Y/n): "I divided your power and took half of it." he said calmly. "pretty pathetic if you ask me."

Nolan glares up at him before going at him at blinding speeds and punching (Y/n). (Y/n) wasn't fazed so he shoved Nolan a good distance away.

(Y/n): "Okay. I want you to hit me. Hard." he said.

Nolan: "as you wish." he said.

(Y/n): "now hang on. Perhaps you miss heard me. I want YOU to HIT me as HARD as you can. Not just as hard or, semi hard. I want you to HIT me." he said.

Nolan: "and if I don't?" he asked.

(Y/n): "well I guess Cecil was right about you." he said.

Nolan punched (Y/n) in the face.

(Y/n): "Oooh that struck a nerve!" he said.

Nolan grits his teeth and grabbed (Y/n)'s head and attempts to crush it. (y/n) just stares at him before cocking a fist back and giving Nolan a haymaker across the face. (Y/n) then raised his fists and slammed them down onto Nolan launching him at the ground.

(Y/n): "This is getting boring. Let's end this." he said before aiming his hand.

A dark orb of energy forms in his hand as more dark energy swirls around the orb. The red gems on the Balance Breaker armor started to glow.

(Y/n): "Great Void: Reality Collapse!" he shouts.

A large black beam of energy shoots out of his hand. Nolan was engulfed by the beam and completely vaporized. The beam subsides and (Y/n) lowers his hand.

(Y/n): "I really want an actual fight. That was a joke." he said.

Etheox: "We could go look for your sister. After all, she does have your fathers-"

(Y/n) explodes with power.

(Y/n): "THAT MAN IS NOT MY FATHER!!!!!!" he yelled, extremely pissed, at Etheox.

Etheox: "correction, she has a powerful affinity to Lightning. Perhaps she can actually give you a good fight." he said.

(Y/n): "perhaps." he said. "hey Vergil! I'm going to hunt down my sister."

Vergil: "go for it. These stray's and Multiverse miss haps are annoying as it is." he said.

(Y/n) exits the Balance Breaker before a portal opens behind him. He walked through the portal and his journey to locate his sister had begun.