CHAPTER 16-Dragon Phoenix Tournament part 1

A large arena sits floating in the air above the clouds, far from any Human eye as there is also a barrier around the arena to hide it's presence. (Y/n) stood near a Throne that over looked the arena. People filled the seats around the Arena as various Gods sat in their Thrones and specialized seats. He was wearing a black cloak with only his head exposed. He did wear his mask. He did have his sword, but it was in his pocket dimension.

Zeus: "thinking about life?" he jokingly asks.

(Y/n) looked over at the Father of Cosmos.

(Y/n): "Thinking about kicking that Devils ass." he said in a low tone.

Shiva: "are you confident your fighters will win?" he asks.

(Y/n): "of course. If I know anything, they'll win." he said.

Shiva: "No fear?"

(Y/n): "None. I fear no mortal, God or immortal. Nothing scares me." he said.

Shiva rolls his eyes. (Y/n) snapped a glare his way and he quickly looked away. (Y/n) looked back at the arena. Heimdall was in the arena. It wasn't Ragnarok so he was kinda depressed. But, it's a Tournament so he'll do what he does best.

Heimdall: "Today, we are all going to witness the first Tournament of it's kind!!! A Devil vs an Angel and ally of the God's!! Both sides have gathered Seven Fighters each!! First team to acquire Seven Wins, defeating all Seven of the opposing teams fighters, Wins the first Round Tournament!! However, there is no Killing and absolutely NO outside items besides weapons!!" he explains.

Brunhilde was at her spot of the arena with her sister Goll.

Heimdall: "For our First match!!! We have an outsider who supposedly died but came back from the grave!! Someone who has no blind spots!! A Ninja from the village of Konoha!! NEJI HYUGA!!!" he shouted.

Neji uses body flicker and appears in the arena.

Heimdall: "And for his opponent!! A Devil that is known for her explosive entrances!! She was even given a noble title because of it!! She is the Bomb Queen and Queen of Riser Phenex's Peerage!!! YUBELLUNA!!!" he shouts.

She enters the arena using a magic circle. Neji activates his Byakugan.

Yubelluna: "Your master will learn to not mess with Lord Riser! And you will learn respect lowborn!!" she spat.

Neji just rolls his eyes.

Hermes: "Where did you find this one?" he asks.

(Y/n): "Neji Hyuga comes from another Universe. He was transported here by unknown means. My wife Tsunade knows him as she was the leader of his Village. So Neji follows her orders, and mine, without question. Yubelluna specializes in explosive magic. Something Neji can easily dodge." he said. "This'll be a quick match."

Zeus: "we'll see" he said.

Heimdall: "Are both fighters ready!?" he asks and shouts.

Neji grabbed a Kunai and got into a ready stance. Yubelluna just stood there.

Heimdall: "alright then!! Let the First match of the Tournament!! BEGIN!!!" he shouted.

A loud gong was heard. Neji fully activated his Byakugan and rushed Yubelluna. She creates various glyphs that emit an explosion. Neji didn't expect it but leaped up and dodged the explosions. He throws down three Shuriken's at Yubelluna. She dodges two of them but the third one cuts her cheek. Neji flips forward as he fell back down and dropped his heel down onto her head forcing her face into the ground and sending out a shockwave from the impacts force.