CHAPTER 7-Hangin' out with the Devil

The ORC, Sona and Tsubaki were still in shock that Akeno had a brother that is two years older than her and is an extremely powerful Exorcist. (Y/n) Hung out with the ORC for a few hours, getting to know everybody. He already hates Issei because he's a pervert. In the span of a few hours, he's tried to kill Issei four times. (Y/n) took those few hours to teach Asia a few things about her Sacred Gear such as ranged healing and even teaching her basic combat skills.

He was outside of the ORC's building. He was doing various fighting moves and Asia was trying to replicate them. Once she got the hang of it, they were in sync with each movement. Rias was surprised that he managed to teach Asia this in just an hour. She isn't an Elite fighter yet. Just the basics were taught to her.

Akeno was just happy to see her brother again. But a problem soon arises. What will he do? Sure he is an exorcist but he wants to keep an eye on his sister at all times so he can join any fight if things go south. Rias walks over to Sona who was watching (Y/n) and Asia. He was currently teaching her how to create a Healing barrier around herself in a dome shape.

(Y/n) actually plans to attempt to train her to use Medical Jutsu. If it's possible, than Tsunade can train Asia.

Rias: "Sona." Sona looks at her. "Am I the only one wondering what we'll do with Akeno's brother?"

Sona: "your not. I am also wondering what he'll be doing. After all, he did want to remain nearby at all times incase something went wrong so he could protect his sister." she said, looking at Rias. "your family is the head of Kuoh's board. Perhaps they could do something for him."

Rias grabs her chin, thinking about Sona's suggestion. Enrolling him is out of the question. He's 20 years old and a literal beast of a man with power that could rival Rias's brother. Rias looks at (Y/n) who has finished teaching Asia as she successfully has a green dome around her. Rias looks at Sona with an idea.

(Y/n) looked over at the two devil heiresses before looking at his sister before walking over to her.

(y/n): "you okay Akeno?" he asked.

She snapped out of her daze.

Akeno: "yes, I'm fine Onii-san." she said.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow and his face was full of doubt.

(Y/n): "Something is bothering you. I can tell." he said. "What's wrong?"

Akeno sighs, knowing it's pointless to lie to him.

Akeno: "It's mother." she said.

(Y/n): "What about her?" he asked.

Akeno: "ever since you... died... she's never been the same." she said somberly. "I haven't spoken or seen her in a year."

(Y/n) looked at his sister with guilt. He's starting to regret leaving them all those years ago. (Y/n) comforts Akeno but wrapping his arms around her. Akeno returns the embrace. (Y/n) and the others sense an energy coming to them. Because of this, the siblings break the hug. (Y/n) summons Shadow Dragon Blade out of thin air. Everyone else readied themselves.

Someone lands in front of everyone. A portal opens soon after and out came Dante and Vergil. (Y/n) put his hand up telling everyone to stand down. He turned his sword into a reverse grip and put the blade tip on the ground.

(Y/n): "Something come up?" he asks.

Dante: "Azazel found another... person. His name is Trunks Briefs." he said while patting Trunks's shoulder.

(Y/n): "I see." he said.

Akeno looked at her brother confused.

(Y/n): "Is he my responsibility?" he asks.

Vergil: "For now. Someone needs to teach him the ropes. Me and Dante need to take care of a large group of Stray's in France." he said.

Another portal opens.

Dante: "Adios!" he said with finger guns as he walked backwards into the portal while Vergil walked normally into the portal.

The group looked at Trunks. (Y/n) sends his sword to a pocket dimension before walking over to Trunks. (Y/n) being visibly taller than Trunks.

(Y/n): "It's a pleasure to meet you Trunks. My name is (Y/n) Himejima. I'm sure Dante and Vergil explained everything else." he said.

Trunks: "they did." he said. "I'm sorry if my arrival put a wrench in any of your plans."

(Y/n): "Your fine." he said. "but we Supernatural like to keep ourselves hidden from Humanity. So while you're here with me in Kuoh, you'll need a way to blend in."

Sona walks over.

Sona: "how old are you?" she asks.

Trunks: "18 ma'am." he said respectfully.

Sona: "Rias and I can pull some strings and get him enrolled into Kuoh Academy. We can also make you a teacher here at Kuoh so you yourself can blend in." she said.

(Y/n): "Fine with me." he said. "What about you Trunks?"

Trunks: "i have no problem with this." he said.

Sona: "Just a fair warning, a lot of the boys here tend to be... perverts." she said.

Both warriors sighed in annoyance and frustration hearing that word. Issei shivered at their sighs. Having a feeling that they will NOT get along. But this was just the beginning as on a tree branch watching them was a Phoenix. (Y/n) shifted his eyes directly at the bird before his Rinnegan's formed and the bird disintegrated. (Y/n)'s eyes go back to normal before he turns around and brings Trunks to the others.