CHAPTER 13-A new Problem

It was any normal day. Today however was (Y/n)'s first day as a teacher at Kuoh. His job? He was the new Gym teacher. Kinda fitting since he trains daily without pause and does it so casually. He was currently wearing something different from his normal black trench coat and black mask. He was actually wearing a grey T-Shirt and no mask. He was casually doing upside down pushups with one finger. Bending his arm so he went up and won.

He heard the door open and he saw the students enter the Gym. They all saw him doing what is considered impossible.

(Y/n): "sup. I'm your new Gym Teacher, so get into your Gym clothing and get ready for a hole new meaning of Hell." he said with a sinister grin. Still upside down.

Everyone went to their respective Locker rooms and got changed. (Y/n) flips off the ground and lands on his feet. He stands up and waits for everyone. Once they come out, everyone see's their coach waiting.

(Y/n): "Now, let's get introductions out of the way. My name is (Y/n) Himejima." he said.

Everyone was stunned.

Girl1: "W-wait, are you related to Akeno?" she asks.

(Y/n): "of course. She's my little sister after all." he said.

Boy3: "Y-You're her BROTHER!?" he shouted in shock.

(Y/n): "sure am." he said casually. "now, let's begin." he said while cracking his neck.

He was fully ready to make this class the definition of hell. Trunks was in the class and everyone was shocked that he succeeded with all of (Y/n)'s tests with flying colors. The girls of course were fawning over him but Trunks didn't really care.

As the day went on, nothing really eventful happened. So what was Rias and Akeno doing?

(TIMESKIP)

The only people in the clubroom was Rias and Akeno.

Akeno: "You know, the reviews our clients give about Issei are pretty positive. They say stuff like "it was so fun" or "I had a great time with this guy! Thanks for sending him to me". Yet, out of all of them, he still hasn't gotten a single pact signed." she said.

Rias: "Considering what happened with the Familiars, I'm afraid his inability to get a pact might make him stumble and lose confidence. I need to make sure everything is balanced and that everyone has what they need." she said.

Akeno: "Well, that is certainly assertive of you, isn't it?" she asks.

Rias looked at her best friend.

Rias: "is there a point you're trying to make?" she asks.

Akeno: "just remarking that your style is normally more laissez faire. I find this commitment you have for not only Issei but for Trunks as well to be fascinating, that's all." she said.

Rias was quiet.

Akeno: "do you think there... more to it?" she asks.

Rias: "No! I only think of Issei as a little perverted brother." she said.

Akeno: "Then what about Trunks?" she asks.

Rias stood quiet as she tried to figure out what to say. She couldn't find the words, so she just shook her head.

Rias: "I thank you for worrying about me Akeno, but this is a problem I must do by myself." she said.

Rias then walks off.

Homura was spying on her from the window. Homura then flaps her wings and flies off.

(TIMESKIP)