CHAPTER 1-Family Separation

A few weeks have passed since (Y/n) met Etheox. Since then, (Y/n) is now Half Dragon half Fallen Angel. But unlike Akeno, he actually has two Fallen Angel Wings. Etheox has figured out a way for (Y/n) to use the pure white wings of an Angel. But it's straining to do so (Y/n) just has to deal with his Fallen Angel wings. He showed them off to Shuri and Akeno But his wings are special, they had a grey tint.

Akeno thought they looked fairly cool. Shuri was just worried about her son. Ever since his power came out, he's been training much harder then normal. When (Y/n) and Akeno's father showed up for a brief visit, he saw (Y/n) wings. An argument sparked between Shuri and their father about having (Y/n) go with him to Azazel. Baraqiel wanted (Y/n) to serve Azazel as a Fallen Angel but Shuri didn't want that for her son. Baraqiel would of course leave the house angry at what she said.

Shuri's faith in him is starting to waver. In order for her son to be safe from the Fallen Angels' grasps she makes a call. One that she didn't want to make, but has to so her son doesn't become a weapon for the Fallen Angels to use.

Shuri was currently in the kitchen thinking to herself.

(Y/n): "Mother?" he said with confusion.

She snapped out of her daze and looked at him.

Shuri: "Yes (Y/n)?" she asked.

(Y/n): "You zoned out. You were just standing there for about an hour." he said. "Are you okay?"

Shuri: "Yes sweetie, I'm okay." she said smiling at him.

(Y/n): "okay, just want to be sure." he said. "Akeno wanted to talk to you so I came to find you."

Shuri: "Where is she?" she asks.

(Y/n): "in her room." he said.

Shuri nods and leaves the kitchen. As Shuri left, (Y/n) watched his mother off.

(Y/n): "she's hiding something." he said.

Etheox: "agreed. Something is going on." he said. "maybe it's related to what happened between your mother and father."

(Y/n): "He's no father of mine. I can tell he just wants to use me as a weapon for the Fallen Angels' gain." he said.

Etheox: "that's why I hate them. Most of them are greedy power hungry cunts who just want to fight and kill." he said. "Take Kokabiel for example."

(Y/n): "right." he said. "there's a lot of Rogue Fallen."

Etheox: "Some are pretty powerful too." he comments. "their power is perfect for us to Absorb."

(Y/n): "No one would miss them." he said getting a grin.

Etheox: "I love it when your evil side shows." he said.

(TIMESKIP)

Shuri is standing outside her home. She made sure both her children were inside. As she waited, a person walked over to her.

Shuri: "Michael." she said.

Michael: "Shuri Himejima." he said. "Is he asleep?"

Shuri: "Yes." she said.

Michael: "Then this will be easier." he said. "what are you feelings on this?"

Shuri looked at the house with a somber expression.

Shuri: "I.... I don't want to do this. But I cant let the Fallen treat my son like a tool, a weapon for their own selfish desires!!" she said. "I want him to grow up, being treated right. Not being treated as some tool."