Adventures in Cursebreaking Part 1

With positive updates from the Circle (and Ben still training like a madman), when Dani and Merula got news about a 'valuable experience for only the strongest members of the Circle', they both decided to throw their hats in the ring.

Dani and Merula, along with Barnaby and Penny, were called to the the great hall to meet an (extremely) excited Charlie. "We're going to Romania to see dragons!"

"Oh, are we, Weasley?" sniggered Merula. "Do you even have permission from Dumbledore?"

"...Probably not. But that's the fun of it!"

"Aren't dragons super dangerous?" asked Barnaby.

"We'll have a pro with us," said Charlie proudly.

"Oh, of course, Weasley, I'd trust you with my-"

"No, not me. You know Angelica Cole, right?"

"Our old prefect's girlfriend who worked with you guys?"

"How did you get to Angelica anyway?" asked Penny.

"Well," said Charlie, "I may or may not have snuck into Gringotts earlier this week to find Bill."

"So THAT'S where you were during Charms the other day!" said Dani.

"Well, he was talking to Angelica about some treasure he'd tracked to Gringotts' dragon sanctuary in Romania," said Charlie. "Urgruff the Unwary, a goblin smith, made a solid gold replica of a dragon egg that was so perfect a mother dragon torched his smithy and took off with it. Bill spent quite a while tracking it."

"And?"

"Angelica plans to head to Romania over the weekend to recover the egg, and I begged her to let me and my friends come. Bill's been real busy with a bunch of assignments lately so he thought he could make this a field trip."

"Dumbledore won't be happy about this," Dani remarked.

"He did leave Bill in charge of our DADA education after all. But is everyone on board?"

No response.

"Awesome, let's go see some dragons!"

"Charlie, you did say we weren't going until the weekend," said Penny. "What about we use our remaining time to prepare?"