Chapter 10

Averi P.O.V

I don't know why Jenna all of a sudden feeling herself like she's better than us now. Alicia leaves and now she wants to be best sister and try to reach out to her, and now she wanna get her life together I guess. I mean she can't leave. We are always together and now she's talking about going to college and how she's whatever age and it's time to change. Its just pathetic.

I'm 21 and im fine living here. I get free food, free clothes and a free place to live and whats so wrong with that?

I don't like Alicia anyway and I was glad when she left. She thinks she's so smart and pretty like...ugh!

I never graduated from high school cause I didn't feel like going after junior year so I didn't. I don't really care about my future or a career or anything. Some would say its fucked upou but the way a I see it, I'm gonna be needed around here the way things are going. Dad is gonna leave mom any minute now so she shouldn't be all alone.

"What are you doing?" Here comes Jenna asking questions and shit, I don't like her ass either. She always try to tell me one day I'm gonna need her but I don't see how when she's no better than I am, she lives here just as much as I do and I honestly do not believe that she will go through with this "new found view of life" thing.

"I'm minding my business"

"You don't have no business, you don't do shit." No this bitch didn't, Like she can really talk, she how many years older than me and she been living her longer than I have by default! She's not better than me.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You think cause you trynna get your life together NOW after all these damn years that you doing something? Fuck outta here with that. You not better than nobody bitch!"

"I'm doing more than you are the fuck. I have a job interview tomorrow and I just signed up for some classes at the community college and that's more than you can ever say you've done, shit you ain't even graduate from high school! And just because I'm starting now don't mean nothing, better late than never at least I'm trying, I got tired of being an ain't shit bitch like you are that's something I'll gladly leave behind. Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too, I could care less about what you do hoe!"

"I'm the hoe but you had how many abortions?! Yea I could never be a hoe I can proudly say Iv'e never been pregnant! We all know that's the real reason you didn't graduate cause you was always fuckin pregnant and didn't know how to keep your legs closed."

Damn she really just went there....That's the one thing I never talk about and she brought it up. That's probably the most hurtful thing in my life and I have to live with it every day. No one talks about it but I know ever since then things have been different. My parents said they weren't disappointed in me but I know they are and I think that's why it got worse for Alicia when she started high school, I didn't exactly leave the best path for her.....

Alicia P.O.V

I ended up falling asleep which was nice, but Jay didn't bring his ass home til the next morning and he got the silent treatment and is still on it. I understand if "i'll be right back" turns into a couple hours with the business he's in, but when you're gone literally all damn night and part of the day and I don't even get a phone call that shit is not okay. I worry about him already what if somebody decide they wanna kill him and I never get to see him again? I wouldn't be able to handle it and the fact that he didn't call it hurt because anything could have happened to him and I wouldn't know.

"You still not talking to me?" I didn't answer him. Hell nah nigga. When I say silent treatment I mean that. He barely gets a look from me right now, my feelings are just hurt.