Chapter 14

Cali P.O.V 

Alicia was on her way over here, it was kinda random and weird cause she knows I'm at Greg's place, but he doesn't mind. 

Staying the night turned into a few nights really fast and I can say that I don't mind it. And plus I can finally go and pick up my daughter from the hospital on Thursday so I'll be going back home anyway because her crib and stuff is already there. Before any of you guys assume that me and Greg had sex or anything, we didn't. He understands my situation and why I just wanna take things slow and I'm grateful because everyone isn't lucky enough to find someone who respects them and their pasts enough to wait.

I was straightening up the house because Greg was sleep and Alicia would be here in a few minutes, luckily there wasn't much cleaning to do. After a few minutes I heard the door close and I knew it was her. Real bestfriends don't knock. I gave her a hug and stuff and helped her put her bags in one of his guest rooms. I found it kind of weird that she had so many bags and as soon as I was about to ask about it she burst into tears. 

"He cheated on me!" She said. I was just at a loss for words. I never thought that I would see the day that Jay cheated. I know he's never been in a real relationship before but he's never been the type to be out there fuckin everyone. When you're known in the streets people talk and there was never much talk about him being with different hoes every night. I'm so surprised by this. 

"Oh my god, how do you know for sure?" I was curious because I know guys, and he wouldn't just come out and say it. 

"She called his phone while he was in the shower and I answered cause you know that's just how we are, and she said that she didn't know he had a girlfriend and that she might be pregnant." She said trying to calm herself down. 

That shit is crazy. I can't believe Jay could even do this to Alicia after all she's been through. I don't even get how he had the time to do it. "I'll be right back boo I'm gonna go talk to Greg and see if he can get some more answers out of him, because I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this and I know you are too." 

With that I left to Greg's room and was happy to see that he was awake. 

"Hey I need to talk to you about something..." Here we go. 

Greg P.O.V

"Wassup?" Cali said she need to talk to me about something, i'm wondering what it is. 

"Well uhh...Jay cheated on Alicia..." Whoa.

"What? When? That nigga trippin." He had one job -_- one fucking job and he messed it up. 

"Yea she's heartbroken, I was wondering if you could go and talk to him and see why the fuck he hurt my bestfriend." She said. I  understand where she's coming from but I'm not sure if its my place or not. Jay cheated on Alicia, not me. I just think they should spend some time apart and she'll talk to him when she's ready to.

"I don't know if I can just come out and ask him why he did it, I don't feel like its my place and think about it, Alicia came to you and Jay didn't come to me so if he wanted me to know or help him out then he would have done so. I mean I'll go check on him cause I know that he loves her and he's most likely going through it and if he tells me the reason then cool, but I won't pressure him to do it." I hope she understands. It's nothing against her or Alicia it's just how I feel about the topic, its fucked up but I gotta stay in my place. 

"Yea I get what you're saying, but yea go check on him we obviously can't leave him alone for too long." With that she walked away. That was a low blow forreal but I guess considering the circumstances it makes sense. 

Now that I got brought into this situation I gotta go over there for different reasons than I intended to. But in a way we're all one little family and we gotta look out for each other. So I grabbed my keys, got in the car and headed over to Jay's crib to see how he was doing. 

********************************************************************************************

"Jay come open the door" This dude was acting like he couldn't hear me knocking AND ringing the door bell -_-. He finally came down, and when I seen him I could barely recognize him. I know people say that a lot in bad situations but this shit was ridiculous. She literally left the house a day ago. He was pale and looked drunk off his ass. He looked like he was...dead..

"Bruh wassup with you? She ain't even been gone that long, and how you know she not coming back or if it's really over? Man come on and talk to me." We went inside and sat in the man cave which was a complete mess. Bottles of different drinks was all over the place.

"I know it's over because it's her. She never had a boyfriend before me, she lost her virginity to me, she trusted me more than her own mother and sisters. I knew she been hurting her whole life and I made a stupid drunk mistake that I barely remember. A girl like that don't forgive and forget. You don't cheat and get a girl like that back man." He said trying not to cry. He was saying some real shit tho.

"You right, but I never seen you like this. Which shows me that she's not just some girl to you. You love her and you know you want her. So what you can do is give her some space, and handle the situation with pregnant girl. If you wanna keep the baby or not you need to talk to her about that. You can't live like this cause it's not physically good for you, and we got a business to run so you can't drop everything because YOU fucked up. Cry a little, be sad for some time but then you gotta get up and handle business and just see what you can do to get her back. Life goes on bruh, you gotta take one day at a time." I hope I didn't come off as an asshole or like I didn't care but you really gotta be realistic with the people that's your family because they'll appreciate it more in the end. 

"Yea I get what you saying, I just need to sleep so I can relax and get it together. If I don't start right now then I won't ever start, and I gotta do it for her." 

"Alright then do what you gotta do, I'ma clean this up and you go get your life together." I said trying not to laugh.

"Thanks bruh." He said. Then he went upstairs. I threw out all the empty bottles and straightened everything back up in the man cave and left. 

*********************************************************************************************

Heyy! So this college shit is hard and easy, like I got homework all the time its weird. But I like it so far and I got my homework done early even tho I got Tonsillitis(again), so I decided to finish this chapter to give you guys something for showing me so much support and being so understanding that I'm going through this big adjustment in my life, you guys are the best!! <3 I hope you guys enjoy it!. 

-Monica