Chapter 12

Cali P.O.V

I didn't know how to feel. Of course I was heartbroken cause I lost one of my angels, but I still have one of them and it's a girl. It's truly bitter sweet and it's hard when you can't really be depressed or happy. I don't know what I'm gonna name her yet but I'll figure out, she has to stay here for the next 2 months since she was so early. I know I'm gonna visit her everyday until I can take her home.

Once again Alicia has been by my side the whole time I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She's the best bestfriend I've ever had. From day one she's been there and never judged me and that's something I have always appreciated.

Lately I been feeling lonely though. Ever since Michael passed I haven't talked to anyone but recently I just have this urge to get back out there. In the last dream I had about Mike he told me that eventually I'll have to move on but it still feels so wrong to think about it. But then I see Jay and Alicia and I'm just like I want that. I wanna be happy and love someone and sleep with someones arms around me. It's really hard to see what I'm worth and no one wants the girl who has a kid. I love my baby girl already and I wouldn't ever trade her for anything in this world but I'm being honest here. Dating is gonna be harder for me because I need to have someone who's gonna accept my daughter and everything I been through. I'm hopeful tho...very hopeful.

Jay P.O.V

Alicia wanted to go see Cali today but I'm pretty tied up at the trap and I think she got some interview at some office place or something. I don't want Cali to think that we forgot about her or nothing so I'ma send Greg up there with some flowers and her favorite candy and stuff. This nigga acting like he bouta die and shit.

"Man nigga why I gotta go up there I don't even know that girl" he been asking the same question and keep getting the same answer.

"Cause you the only one I trust with my personal life now shut the fuck up and go" This nigga acting like a big ass kid forreal.

"Man whatever you better not ask me for shit else for the rest of yo life nigga!" he said walking out with the stuff. This nigga funny, that's the homie tho. The only one who ever had my back through anything that's why he the boss, next to me of course.

Greg P.O.V

I can't believe this nigga got me doing his personal shit like I'm his maid or something. I hope he know that he owe me for this, I don't even know this girl. I'm just bouta stop in and leave I don't got time for some girl who probably got fucked up by some nigga she ain't have no business fucking with. These hoes stupid forreal.

When I walked in I didn't see no beat up girl. "Oh shit I must got the wrong room, I'm looking for a Caliana or something like that..." She was too pretty. No bruises or cuts or nothing.

"That's me, who are you?" She said as she looked up from her lap. She looked like she been crying.

"Oh my bad I'm Greg I'm Jay business partner. He asked me to drop this stuff off cause he had to take care of something and Alicia had an interview." I felt like I was talking too much cause she was just staring at me. Now it was awkward.