Chapter 2

Alicia P.O.V

I'm glad it's summertime, I hate getting up early. I figured since I'm staying in the house I'd just pick out some sweats and a loose tank and keep my hair in a messy bun after I wash my ass.

After getting a bowl of fruit salad I turn on the tv to Bad Girls Club re-runs. I don't know how or why but I started thinking about Jaylen and decided to text him, a phone call is too much for me.

My Baby<3- Jaylenn???

Her<3- Yea wassup Beautiful :)

Man I'm glad he can't see me right now. If I was lighter I'd be as red as these ratchet hoes weave.

My Baby<3- Nothing just eating some fruit, I like how creative you were with your contact name

Her<3- Oh yea you know I had to let you know who your baby was I ain't want these other Niggas getting the wrong idea or nun

My Baby<3- Oh..uhh there aren't any other guys you're actually the 1st guy that's ever approached me....

Her<3- Damn forreal?! Well we definitely gotta talk about that later. I gotta go tho I got business to handle.

MyBaby<3- Okayy bye.

Wow someone actually WANTS to know me, this is some new shit.

Jaylen P.O.V

I really wasn't expecting her gorgeous ass to text me. I just figured she had plenty Niggas at her neck, but to find out she don't was surprising.

I was bouta go check up on one of my trap houses today to see how it's running. I'm 19, and I run almost all of Florida with my nigga Greg, he been down since we was posted on the block and shit.

I hop into my creamwhite Range Rover with real gold accents and head to my destination.

I park my car and make sure I got my gun tucked, you never know when you need to use it so I keep it on me at all times.

No one got a warning on my arrival so they better be working or a nigga might just die today. I walk in and see my workers sitting on they asses instead of working I'm getting pissed they wasting my Damn money, these Niggas don't like life I see.

"I know y'all Niggas ain't chillin, the fuck y'all thought this was playing games with my Damn money gone make me kill a motha fucka in here!!" I yell pissed as fuck. They all just stare at me so I shoot one in the air, and aim at Damon and shoot him in the shoulder. His ass supposed to be in charge of the lil niggas.

I call the clean up crew to help Damon baby ass while the others scramble to get on they job. I check the records to make sure shit is matching up then I leave.

Man I need to relieve some stress so I call one these hoes to help me do it.

Niggas man....

*********************

"Ahh shit Brittney!" Man if I want some bomb ass head My go to girl is Brittney, bitch got skills.

You know the saying 'we don't love these hoes' some dudes be falling in love and fuck around and get trapped having kids with the wrong bitches then be looking stuck. You will never catch me with my dick inside these hoes, I'll just have the head and go on about my day.

After I get my nut off I get up and clean myself off and get ready to leave. These hoes don't get the honor to know where I live I ain't slow.

"Daddy where you going? Just stay for a little.." Here we go with this shit, I only put up with her begging and whining cause that head be A1.

"Man we go through this shit everytime I told yo ass what it was from the jump and its NOT changing, I want head, you give me head, then I leave. Gone with all that bullshit mane." I say irritated and hurry up and leave before she can say anything else.