Chapter 8

Caliana P.O.V

My heart is gone. No he wasn't the best boyfriend all the time but he always admitted his wrongs and worked hard to change. I'm just honestly at a loss for words. Li and Jay been here for me since we got here a couple nights ago. They been trynna get me to talk but I don't say much. I don't really wanna talk anymore. 

The doctors said they wanna keep me here for a couple days just to make sure the babies are alright. Yes I said babies. I'm pregnant with twins. I have 2 pieces of Michael and I made a vow to myself to take care of them with all the love in me. I can't let him down. 

"Hey girl how you feeling? I bought you some Wendy's..." Li said trying to get me to talk. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her a hug for bringing the food. I'm not really in an eating type of mood, but i'm not just living for me anymore I got two others that mean the world to me already.

Alicia P.O.V

These last couple days have been crazy. Cali all layed up in the hospital and Jay gotta run his business so a lot of the time i'm alone and it really sucks. I'm getting depressed about the situation with my mom and it just don't make me feel better with my bestfriend layed up in the hospital and my.... Jay out handling business. 

I've never felt this alone.

I know I can't think about myself right now though, Caliana's going through a lot and I need to be there for her even though she's not talking and I'm not in the best state myself. 

Jay's just been so amazing. He's done so much for me and Cali I don't know how many times I can thank him. I just feel that he cares so much about me and it's a great feeling to feel especially when you go from a whole family of people who don't give a fuck to that one person who gives hella fucks about you. I think ima finally talk to him about everything when he comes home tonight. 

Honestly, I don't know what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna finish school and work hard to get a scholarship, get a job so I can move out of Jay's crib. I don't wanna over stay my welcome. I need a car too. I wish I could stay with Jay. He cuddles me everynight and won't sleep til I do, I'm catching feelings for him and I'm terrified. My trust issues are so fucked up just from the type of life I had. 

I'm so scared to love him that's why i'm trynna leave. 

Jaylen P.O.V

Man if this ain't bout the craziest ass week ever I don't know what the hell is. My girl...I mean Alicia got kicked out, I killed Cali boyfriend, she pregnant with twins and shit what's next? 

Honestly I don't feel remorse for killing that nigga, I just feel bad for Cali cause she gotta raise these twins herself now, and she loved that nigga. I know y'all thinking i'm grimy and wrong, but I have to keep business and personal life separate. Cali is personal cause she Li's bestfriend and i'm automatically associated with her because of that, so of course seeing her like that is sad. But Michael was a threat to the business part of my life so I had to take him out, even more so cause he was plotting on killing me, so that's all the more reason to kill the nigga. 

Alicia though.... man I ain't even got words for her. Like... her staying with me feels so damn perfect like it was meant to be or something. I wanna make her mine forreal but I know she goin through a lot right now, but if she decided that she wanted to stay forever I wouldn't mind haha. 

I don't wanna say I love her cause I know the last time I told a girl I loved her she...I can't even talk about it right now.  It was just a lot to deal with, lets just say that. 

But Alicia...man I don't think I wanted anything as much as I want her in a long ass time. 

****************************

So sorry for the delay on a real chapter, but here you go. It's not the best but I needed to give yall something. Thanks for the support ! 

-Monica