Chapter 7

Jenna P.O.V

"Hey mom where's Alicia?" I hadn't seen her around for a couple days. I tried to ignore it but I just couldn't. I know I haven't been sister of the year but I still care.

"I kicked her out since she wanted to act grown." You would think she was more sad about it than mad cause she sounded hurt. I don't see why honestly. "She was out til 1 in the Morning with some Jaylen nigga so I kicked her fast ass out"

"What?! Why?!! Ma you ain't have to kick her out, I got in trouble for the same thing and you ain't kick me out what the fuck ma you better hope she okay!" I said highly upset. Now how she know this nigga Li(A/n Alicia nickname pronounced Lee) with ain't some murderer or rapist?

"Watch who the fuck you talking to you still live under my roof you can go out there with ya Damn sister if it bother you that much. Since when you trynna win sister of the year award? You ain't been a good sister at all tf, get out my Damn face." She said staring at the tv. I just walked away before I said something else.

I got up the courage to call her to see if she's alright.

"Hello? who is this?" she answered. Damn she don't even have my number I guess I should have expected it tho.

"Its Jenna...your sister" I said not knowing what was coming next.

"Sister?! You can't fucking call yourself a sister, let alone a big sister you never been there for me ever as far as I'm concerned I don't have no Damn sisters or a mom, I'm not coming back. Don't call me again acting like you give a fuck when I know you don't!" She yelled and then the line went dead. I just stood there shocked and kind of hurt too. I mean I deserved it cause I haven't been there I just didn't think it would get to me that bad.

I threw my phone down and tried hard to hold back the tears but I just couldn't. her words were replaying in my head and I can't believe how right she was. I am a horrible sister. I should have tried to have a relationship before but now it's too late and I've lost a sister.

I didn't even get a chance to know her. That's so horrible considering the she's my blood and that I should have been better to her but now it's too late.

Jaylen P.O.V

I finished bring her bags inside and closed the door setting the alarm. She was just in a whole different world and she looked so sad.

"Uhm, you wanna just go to bed and unpack in the morning?" I asked. I was just getting to know her and it just sucks how this went down I felt bad for her, she was isolated in the place she was supposed to call home. I know ima take good care of her especially now that she needs someone.

She opened her mouth to answer me but she just nodded her head, she couldn't talk or move. I can tell this really hurt her.

I walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and I just got this feeling. She almost instantly fell asleep so I put her in the room next to mine.

Just as I was about to cover her up she woke up.

"Please don't leave me alone, please" she said just above a whisper.

"Alright baby girl I'll stay." I climbed in bed with her and let her cuddle up with me, I just Layed there thinking. I'm usually not like this with girls but she's so different and I can't put my finger on it.

In the middle of my thoughts I felt my shirt getting wet and I held her tighter. "Its okay, I'm here.....I'm here" I said rubbing her back.

Eventually I heard her breathing even out and I drifted off to sleep too.

She's BadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara