Chapter 9

Alicia's POV

Cali's finally home and she's doing good, really good actually. It's hard to believe seeing how she just lost her man but I'm just happy she's good.

Lately I been having these terrifying dreams and I have no idea why but no one knows about them. I figure they'll just go away sooner or later. I been trying to look for a job and I have 3 interviews coming up and I'm pretty nervous. Jay keeps insisting that I don't have to work and that he got me and all this other shit. Like if you really had me I would be your girl already right? It's all good though I guess I like having him around, just not enough to let him take care of me the way he does.

I know me getting a minimum wage job won't compare to how much he's done for me but something is better than nothing and even though he says I don't owe him nothing I still wanna pay him back as much as I can. That's just the type of person I am.

Lately I been getting a lot of calls from my "sister" and my mom. All of a sudden I'm not there to be the maid and now they miss me or whatever the fuck. Maybe they're calling to say how much better their lives are without me, I don't know. I been trying not to change my number but they keep pushing me towards with all these damn phone calls. I think I might go through with it. The only person that needs to have my number that associates with them is my father.

I miss my dad so much man, he was the only one who ever really loved me and treated me like I was something. Maybe I'll arrange to go see him soon.

Caliana's POV

I came home from the hospital a couple days ago and it just feels good to be out of there. I'm gonna stay with my grandma for a while until I can get myself together. I don't think I've had mixed feelings ever in my life. I just wanna be so sad and depressed but I can't because i'm happy about my babies it's crazy....I have two little pieces of Michael with me and I'm gonna nurture them and be the best mom I can be.

" Hey baby, how you feeling?"

"I'm okay grandma, kinda hungry."

" How about I make your favorite? It's your first night home in a while?"

"It's only been a week and a half, but okay you know I ain't turning down no food!"

"Ahh there's my baby, I missed you"

"I missed you too grandma."

**************************************************************

Ugh I hate being pregnant so much!! I can't even take a damn nap without having to throw up like what the fuck. This shit is stressful.

On top of that I keep having these dreams about Michael, but they're not bad dreams...I get to talk to him and he holds me I always hope to have them when I'm sleeping. It's only been a couple weeks but it feels like he's been gone for years, I got our babies though, and we have our own guardian angel.

Things are surprisingly cool at school, nobody is really judging me or picking on me which I'm fine with, it's just not what usually happens when a girl is pregnant, especially the new girl. Alicia's been acting kinda different though and she won't tell me what's wrong. She's been there for me through everything and now It's my turn to be the same friend for her, I just have to get whatever's bothering her to come out and then I can help her. I got a feeling that it's about Jay..if anyone saw them they would think that those two were together but they're not. From first hand experiences, they really want each other and I don't know why they playing but whatever.

(Dream)
"How are my babies?"

'They're good Michael, it breaks my heart that you won't be able to hold them or anything...'

"I will be able to baby, they got their guardian angel and its their father at that girl don't worry!"

'I know but....twins on my own? You know grandma can only help so much and I only got 2 friends Jay and Alicia.... I don't know maybe I'm not cut out for this...'

"I know I really can't decide this but I don't want my babies going to someone else its just not fair...to me anyway what about keeping me around you? Those little ones will be all you have left of me you can't give them away....especially since I can't be in your dreams much longer."

'What?! What do you mean? You can babe this is how I get to see you, you can't just go away Mike!'

"I'm already gone Cali and you'll never fully move on if I keep popping up, I want you to be able to be happy in the future. I've already accepted that life...your life has to go on without me and that's the reality of the situation. I hope you can see that baby."

'How many dreams do I have left?'

"2 dreams Cali....2 dreams."

'That's not enough!'

"It'll never seem like enough but that's the way it is...I'm sorry and I love you. I gotta go now and you gotta wake up."

(Dream ends)

***********************************

I woke up in tears feeling heartbroken. I barely get used to being without him in real life and now I'm gonna lose him in my dreams too?!! Its just blow after blow and I'm trying so hard to be strong.

Hey this is just part one of Chapter 9. I'm working on part two and chapters 10 and 11. I wont make any promises on when they'll be posted but I will tell you that I'm a neat freak and all have to be perfect but they will be out. I'm also trying to make them longer chapters as well and just know that a lot of crazy stuff is about to happen.!!