Chapter 13

Caliana P.O.V

I was finally able to go home a couple weeks later. They wanted to keep me a while to make sure I was mentally stable. The baby girl had to stay because she was born 3 months early. I still haven't decided a name for her yet but I'm working on it.

I been seeing Greg a little bit more since I left the hospital. He makes me laugh and he's there for me. He's a sweet guy and he's cute too. We not serious or nothing right now, just getting to know each other.

We were all at Jay's house cause we going to the fair. I haven't been there since I was young and I'm so excited to go.

"Man hurry y'all ass up I'm ready to fuckin go!" Greg yelled up the stairs, they was taking forever.

"Big ass kid." I said jokingly.

"Man shut up big head you know you excited to go too." I just laughed cause he was right.

I'm a bit nervous about going out tonight, I haven't been out in so long I know its gonna feel weird but I'm hoping that Greg and the others will make it fun. Jay and Alicia finally came down matching and looking cute. I was ready to go and so was Greg so we went to his car. 

He drove a Range Rover all black with black rims and tinted windows, simple but flashy. That's one thing I admired about him. He was on the same level as Jay but he didn't show off as much, he's way more humble about what he has. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, you look beautiful." He said smiling and he kissed my cheek. He had me blushing turning red in the face. 

"Thanks Greg, you're a sweetheart." With that being said we drove off with the other two behind us. 

*****************************************************************************************************

We all had found a table to sit at after getting on rides and eating a bunch of food. I was feeling a bit tired from everything but still having fun. I kinda didn't want the night to end just yet. 

"So what's next y'all? I'm not ready to go home yet..." I said. It was the truth after all. We all just sat there thinking of things we could do. 

"How about going out to eat?" Alicia said. 

"Well we just ate here so that wouldn't be a good idea to waste money on food we won't eat anyway." Jay stated. 

"Ooh I know! Lets drive down to Savannah and go to the beach and walk around Tybee Island!!" It so nice down there and it just gives off a good vibe. 

"Shit why not? Let's go!" After that we all hopped in the cars and started on our way. 

When we got there it was so live. Everyone was so friendly and it was so beautiful. I wouldn't mind living here at all. 

First we walked down to the beach and played on the shore like we were kids again. We visited a couple stores and then went to the bar. We didn't drink too much because we had to drive back home still.  

After driving we finally got to my place. "Hey Greg?" I was kinda shy about saying what I was about to say because I've only ever been with one other person and he's gone now. 

"Wassup beauty?" He gets me every time with those compliments. 

"I don't wanna be alone tonight...I just wanna be held for a little while." I do like him a lot and I trust him. 

"Alright then...go inside and get whatever you need and we'll go back to my place. You don't ever gotta sleep alone if you don't want to baby girl. I think we've gotten to know each other enough and I know you going through a lot right now, just know that you can always give me a call...shit you don't even have to leave forreal forreal." He said making me chuckle a little bit. 

"Mkay well I'll be right back then." I love the way I feel around him

Alicia P.O.V

The weekend was fun I would totally do it again with no hesitation. The last couple days have been a bit different with Jay though. Obviously I know what he does for a living and that causes him to stay on his phone a lot. But when we first met he was still really attentive towards me and everything, even up til last week he was. I don't know if he has a big drop coming up or what he wont tell me shit and it's irritating. 

I was chilling in the room filling out my stuff for college and he was in the shower. In the middle of me filling out the roommate portion his phone started to ring. I didn't really look at the caller ID cause we answer each others phone all the time. 

"Hello?" I said I figured it was one of the trap boys or something but what I heard next had me fuming. 

"Uhmm, can I speak to Jay?" As soon as I heard a females voice I stopped what I was doing and tried not to flip out. 

"What you wanna talk to him for, this is his girlfriend." 

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend and I just wanted to talk to him because I think I'm pregnant."

I froze. It felt like my whole world stopped. I just hung up the phone and sat there trying to process what I just heard. I went back and looked at the caller ID. 

Mercedes. 

Before I knew it the tears were coming down my face uncontrollably and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. I really felt that my heart had been stomped on. Jay came from the bathroom and saw me struggling to breathe. I let him help me and calm me down before I asked him myself.

"What's wrong baby you scaring me?" He sounded really concerned

"Uhm...Mercedes says she might be pregnant..." It took everything in me to look at him so I could see if it was true or not. When I looked in his eyes I saw it. The guilt, he looked like a deer caught in headlights. He didn't even say anything he just put his head down and I lost it. 

"What the fuck Jay!? I trusted you with my heart, I gave you all of me and this is what you do?? I can't believe this man. Look at me!! Is this what you wanted? I thought you loved me..." 

At this point I couldn't stop crying. I'm hurt and angry and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't even wanna hear what he has to say I just wanna get out of here. 

"Baby I'm sorry, it was a mistake I didn't wanna hurt you." He said trying to console me. 

"But you did Jay, you broke my heart...I'm staying with Cali and Greg for a while. I need to be alone."

With that being said I started packing some things and I called Cali and let her know I was coming over. I need to tell her in person so I didn't say anything over the phone.