Angel or Devil ?

When she tried to come near me, I flinched sideways

When she tried to come near me, I flinched sideways. Then, she started saying

Tum kitne bade ho gaye ho. Bahut handsome lag rahe ho, bilkul apne papa pe gaye ho.

I had mixed emotions for that.
Firstly
Wow ! Same voice, same valour, same strength. You won't believe how much I have yearned to heard this voice. From day to night, I have wished only one thing: just to listen her. I had pulled all my attention towards the walls, just to listen her words during childhood.
But, she never came into existence.
Now, here she is.

Secondly,
What do you mean by my father?
I'm much more different than him.
How dare you to name him all of a sudden?
I'm sure, if he would be here, he would be on sky nine by now. But, let's not discuss that. It's enough bad that I am facing you.

And,
If you had really cared, you would actually be here with us. Now, stop being so sweet all of a sudden. It's hard to digest.

Shaurya, mujhe pata hai ki tumhaari sagayi ho chuki h. Congratulations!

Oh, so she knows that too.
Dad must have told him.
That means he is still linked to her.

Why won't she know then?
She must be aware of everything.

Is she spying on us or something?

Does she want to take over Sabherwal Mansion?
Shaurya, watch out. She is your mom.
You can't say things like that about her.

I wish I could say all these things to her. Specially the last three. But, it was a public place. I decided to stay indifferent of her words.
Although, only I knew how difficult it was for me then.

I wanted something for distraction. I wanted to focus myself on something. If only I knew what it was. only then, that pretty Angelic face came into view yet again.
Yess she was perfect. I will put my entire focus on her till I am here.

I was handed with another trophy, with another envelope of announcement.
I wish, I could give some award to her for her dancing though.
After that, I announced the other award.

Award for the winner of debate competition goes to..
{The effect was dramatic, I glanced in all directions. People were praying for winning the award. Even though I was not present during that debate competition, I was sure - the event must be tough and the winner must be toughest to decide. It would have been good to see that.

My eyes wandered towards the bubbly girl. She was praying with so much efforts, I was almost convinced to close the envelope and give that award to her.
She was too desperate to win, as if she wanted to show someone that she had won.

Maybe, she wanted to show that trophy to her parents as I used to do. She would want to swe proud in their eyes as I used to.
Anyways, I read again}

The winner is Miss Anokhi Bhalla from Divya Jyot Girls College

The shouting and hooting was mind blowing. She must be favorite of everyone. The girls were whistling for her.
The bubbly girl was hugging her friends. But, who tge winner was?