Past hurts, but we have present to make beautiful memories.

I read my letter, I have written in my teenage for her

I read my letter, I have written in my teenage for her. I thought I would give that to her whenever I would meet her. I had that letter in my pocket in all my teenage. But, then I have threw that away thinking it to be childish. I don't know how, but today that letter appeared in my pocket once again. Maybe that was because unconsciously my hands have slipped that near my heart as I was remembering her bitterly today. I wonder if that will still help.
It says :

"momma,
I agree that we are separated. But, you should remember that whenever you remind me, you can come to me. I can never ever forget you. Don't even think that way. You were the only one that I could say mine. You are needed to me more than one needs his breath. I don't think of I was ever a necessity for you, but you were my Everything. You used to say that you will always abide my wishes, then why did you leave me? Do you even remember that you have said this yourself that time can change bit our bond can never. You used to say that I was, am and will be dearest to you always. But, have you forgotten these things yourself?

I have obeyed you always. You don't have any idea how I have convinced myself for that. Stay happy wherever you live. I think you were wrong about us. We never had such a thing between us. Even if I don't see you now, but you are always the part of my dreams. I think we will never meet now, you have parted our ways yourself. But, if I ever come across your mind, please come to me without giving a second doubt.

Yours and only yours
Laddu. "

I have read that letter several times, thinking about the irony. That whole 4 hours journey fell short against those memories. So, I went directly to the room, freshened up and sat under water for some minutes to calm my nerves. It's a good relaxing therapy. I didn't have enough time to walk out or go on my favorite spot. So, it was the best I could do as there was going to be dinner time very soon. After that, I put out my comfy clothes and went downstairs near the dining area. Kanchan and Chachi were arranging the table but badi maa was far away from them today. So, I went to her to call her for dinner. She was having mobile phone in her hand and was ina very deep thinking. It was unusual of her not to notice me, while me coming home after an exhausting day.

She was standing in lawn area. With that high tight bun and golden well pleated saree,  she was looking gorgeous. She was used to having layers of makeup even if she had no plan of meeting any outsider. That completes her look. But, even makeup failed to hide some lines of tension on her forehead. Iwas curious to see the thing that had made her condition like this.

Ooo shit !
Ye nahi hona chahiye tha... Isiko to main chhupa raha tha... Bahut galat hua... Ab kya hoga?
Badi maa ka to dil toot jaayega..

It seems funny but I tried to prepare myself for the explanation to meet my mom.
She had seen me.
She parted hee lips which were seemed like were sealed for eternity.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙖 𝙎𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 🎉