Is mother's love always pure?

B

B

ut in case if she has forgotten, let someone remind her that the children she was showering all her care and pouring her love had their parents.
But, me?
I became orphan due to her. She is responsible for all my sufferings. A mother is the one who use to share the pain, difficulties and all the cries and provides her shadow of warmth and protectionon her children.
But she doesn't hold the right to stand on any definition of a mother.
What kind of mom is she?
No, the real question should be "is she really a mommy? "

I was thinking of that all the way, in between this I absent mindedly took the hospitality of the college management. Talked to them formally and had done a short meeting for upcoming projects with the college. I had offered special incentives from SIAC for all the winners.
After that, when everything was completed, I went back towards my car to return to Chandigarh. It was a 4 hour trip at minimum, if extra traffic jam and other problems are not considered.
After this happening day, anything unusual couldn't make me feel agitated as that thing could not hold such an ability anymore.
What more bad could happen now?
I was still not over with the shock, it felt like I had seen the ghost of my own mom.

Near my car, I saw her standing yet again. I could not afford another meeting with her. But she was standing right in between my path. How could I go to my car ignoring her?

As she saw me, she came forwards for meeting me. That's what should not happen but was happening. I did not have any much power left to resist. But, I gathered all my power somehow as the battle was still left and I couldn't loose again. She had defeated me in childhood because I had trust faith and expectations from her unlike now when I did know her truly double sided face veey well.

I don't know what happens to me, whenever I come in front of her, my heart fills with too much anger and hatred but, in her absence my heart longs for her glimpse. I can't explain this thing.

"What kind of behavior is this?
Have you lost your senses? Haa!
Just because you use 'Sabherwal' in your name till now, it doesn't make any difference, especially it doesn't prove any type of bond between us."

Actually, I was the one who had lost his senses.

Why was she making things so complicated?

When she didn't want to return, why couldn't she forget our meeting?
She still was using the surname of our family, but wasn't a part of our family.
Why was she using that surname either? For gaining status?
I don't know. I knew only one thing, I could not stay there for a second.

She followed me, half walking - half running.
" Shaurya, please listen to me. I know you are upset with me , you hate me. But please let me explain myself. At least give me a chance to elaborate you."

Like seriously dude?
She doesn't have a right to stand besides me, after what has she done.

I know that a part of me still wanted to listen her, but I knew that thing much more than anyone else that I had no strength left. I had doubt that I could ever reach to my car which was not much more than several feets away.