Daily Household Fights

Alok chachu vented his side of anguish on poor Yash

" Mr. Yash sabherwal ji, oye ye sab cricket-batting aur in anap-shanaap kaamo se jab vaqt mil jaaye na, to thoda sa vaqt nikalkar apni biwi ko sudhaarne ki koshish kar.
          Humne to socha tha ki shaadi hogi, ye sudhrega, banda banega.. Par... Kaam hu ulta ho gaya.

Iss baar na, bahu select karne mein na.. Gadbad ho gayi."

It's like, every person was getting the dose of their side of taunts. With the rate, everything was going on, my turn could come by any minute.

I could hear the talks of ladies in the kitchen. Firstly, because I was the only one, who was sensitive enough for other members of family too. Secondly, their was peace and my ears are very well and good.
Actually, anyone could hear if they wanted to, but no-one was curious enough to listen them.
They were interested in just leg-pulling each other.
Badi maa was instructing the others two :
" tum dono ne suna na.. Unhone kya kaha? Roti hatheli par baithni chahiye. Gawar, majdooro ki tarah vo haathi ke size ki roti nahi honi chahiye. "

Kitchen was not so far from dining area, so I could actually see her and even though she was speaking gently, I could read her lips. So all the things were being clear to me even when my ears were troubling by loosing track of some words.
  By putting the kneaded floor in the chimney, shesaid :  " roti ekdum phooli-phooli honi chahiye, phulke ki tarah gubbare jaisi. "

With this, she handed over the chapatti to bade papa, but the other two remained there, standing.
I could clearly see the frustration on their faces. Their eyes were looking too sympathetic.
Kanchan must be feeling the heap of disappointment at that time. After all, she was scolded in front of whole family for not so big reason and was made fun by her younger ones too.
She was talking to Gayatri chachi in hished tone.
" maa.. Agar mujh mein itni hi problems hai to  ye log mujhe apne ghar ki bahu banakar hi kyon laaye? "

It was not strange to me, to listen them saying like this when both of them were lonely. Actually,  Gayatri chachi had better bonding with her daughter-in-law than her own daughters.

"kanchan, beta tum sach mein hi bholi ho.

(writer's point of view on this: aunty ji, abhi to aap jaanti nahi h apni bahu ko.. Vo to future mein aisey aisey kaam karne waali h, ki aapke muh se chup kar jaa kanchan ke alawa doosra shabd nahi footega😂 aapki daughter-in-law ek number ki shaatir h.. Shakhi track to aane do zara.. 🤣
Khair, kahani pe focus kijiye)

Agar inke standard ki bahu lekar aate to vo thode hi na sunti unki ?
Do din mein chulha unoar de maarti aur nikal jaati yaha se..
  Bade samajhdaar h Sabherwals, jo hum jaisi majboor ko dhoondh nikaalte hain.
        Jinke maa-baap inke takkar ki haisiyat nahi rakhte, ulta khud ko khush-kismat aur inke badappan ka karzdaar samajhte hain ki unki betiyaan itne bade ghar mein jaa rahi hain.
Chal.. "