Bye-bye Shagun

" Good day everybody, aaj bahut proud moment hai SIAC ke liye

Kyonki aaj... SIAC ki kaamyabi, SIAC ki izzat  Cambridge, London pahunchne waali hai.

Miss Kapoor ek bright student hi nahi, infact one of the best, vo ek bahut hi umdaa lecturer bhi rah chuki hain.

Infact, Sabherwals ne to inko aur bhi bade mukaam ke liye chun liya tha.
Lekin, beech mein Cambridge aa gaya. Aur Cambridge ka mukaabla to hum bhi nahi kar sakte"
I said jokingly.
Everyone in audience started laughing, then I continued glancing over Shagun.
" Aisey mauke baar baar nahi aate. Yahan to hazaar kurbaaniya bhi kam padti hain.
Ye aagey nikal gayi aur hume peechhe chhod diya.
Faculty, students aur poore institution ki taraf se I would like to wish Miss Shagun Kapoor all the very best. "

Then, some female teachers started gossiping "pakke gentleman h Shaurya sir."
2nd :  "yaa.. Seriously yaar"

Just then, I got a call and I excused myself.
While others started bidding her farewell and congratulations.
When, I was over with call and other stuffs and started going towards my cabin, just then Shagun held my hand coming from backwards saying, "Shaurya, thodi der aur ruk jaate Shaurya. "

" Why? Didn't I clap enough? I should have clapped more right? "
She was confused by me sudden strange behavior, "Shaurya, why are you saying like that? "
"I was just trying to spend some more time with you.
That's why I have come to collect my migration certificate myself. "

"well, I was still hoping to convince you somehow. "

So predictable isn't it? She's the same one. I knew it from starting, that's why I was trying to ignore you dumb girl. Why can't you get this simple thing?

" anyways, I wasn't expecting you. "

Then, I should say myself as predictable too. Thanks to Badi maa that I changed my decision at last point.

" you attending my send-off party is such a huge thing for me.
You have no idea. "

No Matter what I do, this girl would never go off-track, isn't it ?
Why is she so much confused?
Either she should choose me or college, that's far too simple.

" I had to come to this party. I'm the director of the college, your senior and your fiance. "
" I was your fiance."
I put the pressure on last one. So that, she can become clear.
" Shaurya, it was your decision to break up. You can change your decision if you want. And you know it well, that your decision is such a big punishment for me. "

You dumbo, I am doing this for your sake only.  If this is punishment for you, then my marriage with you will become hell, not only for you, but for me, my family and our would be kids too.

"Oh stop it, Shagun!"

Control Shaurya, you are in campus right now.

" Stop acting feeble, for God's sake. And how's it a punishment for you? We're not together anymore because of your decision Shagun. Do you understand?
Because you chose Cambridge over me. You even showed me my place at the engagement.
You showed me my place in your life.
Fantastic! My would-be wife chose her carrier.
Exactly like my mother, who chose her carrier over me."

She opened her mouth to say something, but she's completely speechless. I know, nothing was left to argue with.
I just left her standing there. I decided to go to house instead of cabin. She really made my mood upset today. She again stopped by calling my name.
Like, what should be left now?
Anyways, I stopped on stairs.

" Shaurya, give our relationship one more chance.
Please. "

" A Chance ?
Do you want another chance? "
She was too positive for that. I have not seen her like that. She was not that fierce girl, I liked. She had become too desperate to beg for her love that she deserves unconditionally. I didn't know her anymore.

" Alright, I give you another chance."
Her face bleamed, " really? "
" yes. "
" Shaurya, I can't believe that you are giving our relationship a second chance. "

" I felt that both of us should give this relationship another chance."
She was happy. I took out the envelope from my blazer, " here you go "
She raised ger brows questioningly, so I cleared her doubt. " your acceptance letter from Cambridge. There's no need for it now. Tear it up. "
" instead of getting your doctoral degree you can give this relationship another chance. Can't you?
Tear it up. "
She was in a sudden shock. She was continually seeing the envelope once and then me. After the realisation got hit her, she asked " You're kidding, aren't you, Shaurya? "

She had got to be in her senses asap. So, I gave her kick to auto-start.
" we love each other. You wanted another chance. I'm giving you that chance. I can't understand what's more important for you.
Your doctoral degree or me?
Who do you love more? "

"We're not talking about love, Shaurya. This is your stubbornness."

It was kinda funny. I was surprised though.
I didn't try to hide my smile.
"unbelievable"
" so, your stubbornness is another chance. But mine is nothing but obstinacy?
If I want my life partner to give me the most importance in her life, to love me the most in her life and to keep me in top of her priority list. What's wrong in it?
This is my love.
Chance?  I didn't think so. "
Then, I continued going downstairs.

" so this is what love means to you?
That your life partner thinks just like you?
That she does exactly what you say?
I think you never loved me, Shaurya. "

Well, I will have to be agree with her on that because I think so too, however I am not sure about that.

" you love people with your head, not your heart.
I gave you my heart but you returned it to me after breaking it. "

" Right. "

.
.
.
I hope you are liking these shots as they are easy to read in one go.
•~> 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥. ℙ𝕝𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝.