Tiff between Shaurya and Shagun

So, now she got that

So, now she got that. I know it's hurting, but doctors too give bitter medicine to treat their patients.

" But you won't understand it. "

"lf I won't understand it, why are you lecturing me? "

" I'm not lecturing you, Shaurya. You will understand my words one day. The day you truly, give your heart to someone.
The day, you truly love someone with all your heart.
I sincerely hope, that girl does not think the way you do. May she win your heart anyway.
May she not posess single quality to become the perfect daughter-in-law of the Sabherwals. "

What is she doing? I'm trying to protect her from coming forbidden pain and misery. And she's cursing me?
No worries Shaurya, she's just hurt right now.
It's not a prophecy anyway.
Umm.. But it sounded like one.
No.. It's not even possible.
But they say, a wounded heart's curse always affects.
Stop it dude, it happens only on television and it's a whole branded life.

" Despite that, may you be unable to stay without her even for a second.
What will you do that day? "

C'mon Shaurya, answer her. Tell her anything. Say something anyhow.

" when it comes down to your heart and brain, what are you going to choose and how?"

" That day, I will call you up to seek your advice. No matter where you are, be it London or whatever you are making a career for yourself.
I'll show up there okay? "

" I pray from the bottom of my heart, Shaurya. That may you truly fall in love with someone one day and may it not be unrequited."

" Is that a blessing or a curse? "
She was to hurt to respond, so she left me and walked away. I stood there till she crossed the canteen and reached the main gate.

At evening, I was sitting on my favorite royal sofa, checking the online registrations. I checked that 5,000 applications were received till then. But, I couldn't focus anymore. Her voice was still ringing in my ears.

Will that day come certainly, when I will be able to pour out my life to my partner?
Will I be able to love someone so truly, after my mom?
No.. No.. Shaurya, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for others sins.
But, what if.....
What if Shagun is right?
Can I fall in love with someone of exactly opposite personality to mine?
How will I be able to mingle with the situation?
This thing will surely wreak havoc in everyone's life then.
Nope.. How can I love someone like that?
How can I like someone with different ideology? Not possible.
It's me, the Shaurya Sabherwal. It's my life, my priorities, my likes and dislikes.
How will I like someone whom I dislike?
Hahaha..sounds funny.
Actually, it's just nothing to worry about.

No, literally.. What if my would be love will not mark upto the standards of this house?
I'm already distorted, how will I be able to cope up with that?
Shaurya, dude.. You are strong. You are having super capacity of Spiderman. You have patience and everything sorts out eventually.

But, what if.. What if I eventually fall in love someone like that?
What if I will not be able to de-attach myself from her?
What if she leaves me just like my mom, after me loving her too too much.. Just.. Just like.. My.. Mmmmommm?
It's too scary.. Too horrible to even think about.
What will I do that day?

It's a really worrisome matter. Whom will I choose then? My family or her?
My responsibility or my love?
It's not the point that whether I will be irresponsible or not. Because I never get afraid of taking any responsibility, but the thing is that - I'm afraid of loosing my love.
I won't back out from my responsibilities for sure. But, does that mean I will loose my love so easily?  Even after so much hardships?
For searching love in whole life?
Will I let that loose so easily?

What if... No.. Noo.. Shaurya, don't even think that.
But, why not? It's not like - if you won't think like that, it will never happen.
So.. What if - what if.. The person I will love won't love me back?
What if my love will be one-sided?

Nooooooooo... Impossible.
💡 idea !!
I will not choose someone whose personality won't be similar with mine for me to love.
I won't love someone like that.
Aww.. So cute Shaurya.... And so stupid of you at the same time.
You are being so so so much childish right now
Will I be able to bear that pain then?

.
.
.
•~> 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥. ℙ𝕝𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝.